Booked one night here online randomly because we didn't like the last hotel we stayed in in Toronto (Intercontinental). Wanted two extra nights but Toronto is booked out so sadly can only have one night art this lovely place. Desk staff were great, especially Dwight; room is luxurious king studio with a full size, well-equipped kitchen; hot buffet breakfast with lots of options is included as is free WiFi and cable internet. Pool is small but clean and warm and gym is well-equipped. The hotel offers all kinds of lovely extras for free like social evenings and grocery shopping (you pay for the groceries!) The management here has really thought about what it is that makes travelling pleasant and comfortable. We want to move in. We would certainly stay here again when next we visit Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn