We stayed here in March. I was beyond pleased. The kitchen made it easy to not have to worry about spending a fortune to eat out every night and the included breakfast was awesome. The staff was amazing and the amenities (indoor pool, gym, bar ect) were great. Good location too. We were attending an event at the Rogers Center and it was less than 10 mins to walk there. I also felt very safe and Toronto is an amazing city. The Stratosphere could be seen from our room and our room was nicely furnished and very up to date and very clean. I really couldn't say enough about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn