Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District
$180
$169
Orbitz.com
1,734 results
All reviewsfull kitchenentertainment districtcn towerrogers centrefree breakfasttwo bedroom suitesofa bedvalet parkingthe breakfast areasmall kitchenstove topdining tableblue jaysminute walkyogurtking streetsitting area
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I quite enjoyed this hotel.

The rooms are standard. New looking and very clean. The staff are great as they give you the best places to eat in the area.

I like the location. You are close to everything you need. Short walks to everything. If you want good food, walk. Want to see baseball, walk. Want to see the lake front, walk. Everything is within a six block walk.

Younge is a bit of a walk to get to, but on a nice day. It's great.

Will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank TrentP1
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights (will be staying 3 more times this year because of work) and it was amazing. Smallish, boutique feel, and because I have elite status (more than 10 nights last year) I was automatically upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite! Was wasted since I was alone but the room was bigger than my house at home!
The service was great. The breakfast was way beyond the usual continental style - it included hot eggs/waffles/meat/yogurt parfaits and the list goes on.
The bartender in the small lounge was very personable and said he has many clients who stay at the hotel regularly, even one who's been "living there" for 3 years except for weekends! That says something...

Room Tip: Use your card to get an upgrade to a larger suite if possible.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank amzpet
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We booked this hotel through a Wag Jag Jaunt for a weekend getaway with our kids. We were pleased with everything from the beginning to the end of our stay. The staff are wonderful...very friendly and attentive. The rooms are spacious and clean with extremely comfortable beds and great showers. The breakfast that comes with the room booking is fantastic with many hot and cold items to choose from. The pool area is well kept, although the temperatures in both the pool and hot tub could be a bit warmer.
I can't say enough about the location...a very short walk to theatres, the Rogers Centre, the CN tower etc. We would definitely book here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Erin045
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This is my first two weeks in Canada. I have to say I am very, very pleasantly surprised with the hospitality of the staff and location of this Hotel. I have no experience of other places to stay in Toronto, however I do recognise that social evenings and the attention of Randolph behind the bar on weekday evenings is special. I would concur with all of the favourable write ups and do not wish to take up your time repeating them here!
Do not hesitate to make your booking before all of the rooms are taken.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank generalaviationpilot
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have stayed in this beautiful property for two weeks and I must admit, it was an excellent experience. I was given my preferred high floor and corner room - the room was very spacious and I got the amazing view of renowned CN tower from my room!

Tastefully decorated indoors, spotless bathrooms and adequate kitchens were some of the high points. Only complain would be of breakfast menu - it hardly changes.

Being on the heart of the financial district and near most of Toronto's attractions - it simply suburb!

Room Tip: choose high floors and corner rooms
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business