“Great Home made cheese”

Ranked #150 of 10,303 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: We’re inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine. In true Italian fashion, we rely on fresh ingredients. Our pasta is made fresh in-house daily, as is our mozzarella.
Reviewed June 12, 2019

every time i go to Toronto i give my best to pass by Scaddabush and have their home made cheese. The atmosphere is great and the food tasty. If you bring your family you will not regret too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed June 9, 2019

My partner and I had a meal here recently after travelling from Scotland all day and came across this restaurant as it was directly across from our hotel. The place was heaving with people and yet it didnt appear to panic the serving staff and they were very friendly and attentive. The food was of an excellent standard and would happily eat there again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Busy and buzzing, great atmosphere and service. Homemade mozzarella and pasta were excellent. Non stodgy gnocchi a first!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurant both for its food and its location near Yonge and Dundas. My sister and I were delighted with both the classic Italian in her Spaghetti Bolognese and my more nouveau Italian, Butternut Squash Ravioli with Fried Sage. Be sure to order the “Charity Bread”! I am a bit of a traditionalist with my Tiramisu so their take on this was not my favourite part of the meal.
We did find the noise level in the dining room a bit overwhelming, particularly for a Tuesday night.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019

This place is awesome!!! been on a number of occasions. Love the fresh mozzarella!!! Pasta and pizza are good as well. Tiramisu is not traditional, but I rather enjoy this spin. Thank you.

Date of visit: March 2019