“Very Nice Dinner Theater”

Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre
Ranked #23 of 91 Concerts & Shows in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come and join the fun! Enjoy a fabulous three course dinner followed by a hilarious interactive whodunit?! The intrigue begins when you meet some colourful characters. The plot thickens when somebody you've just met... dies! A detective leads the investigation. The suspects are spread throughout the room, sitting right at the tables with you. So, you get to participate and see if you can solve... Whodunit?! Friday & Saturday evenings. Select Wednesday meatiness at the Old Mill Inn. Also available for private, customized events at our Theatre or at a location of your choice.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Mysteriouly Yours for dinner theater on Valentine's weekend. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the efficiency of the service. The play provided a nice bit of light entertainment for the evening.

All reviews
"jokes"
in 5 reviews
"mysteries"

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Room had a lovely 1930's feel to it as you can see by the picture.

Food was tasty, Service was a la carte with 3 or 4 choices to select from each category.

We did not feel rushed to eat before entertainment started, delivery of food flowed well. Drinks were reasonable priced and not included in the "dinner theater" ticket.

Tables seated 6 people, so we ended up sitting with another group, which worked out very well as they were wonderful.. May be difficult if the other party is not a good match.

The show was very well done, easy going, and quite funny. Actors mingled with the crowd in "character" before it formally started.. Was actually hilarious, they did a wonderful job.

We attended a Friday night show that was not up on stage. Show was actually on the "Floor" level. Very different from the norm, but was very interesting just the same.

I recommend this to anyone looking for something out of the ordinary. It was very well done, fun, laid back and entertaining.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I took my wife to Mysteriously Yours as part of our honeymoon. The actors were funny. The food on the other hand was not great - very disappointing. Very Small portions. The dessert was especially small - the size of shot glass. We left hungry and had to find another place to eat so that we could be filled up - and we are not huge eaters. You mainy go to this event for the show. We went for the murder mystery. If you want the show to bring attention to you - make sure to mention that you are celebrating some type of event - a birthday, anniversary or something on this line. They will therefore include you in the play somehow - but making a joke of it. As the person comes up to you, they will take a picture - trying to get you to buy a photo of you taking part in the show. Overall, I was disappointed. I had hoped to go to a murder mystery for so long that I guess I expected more. It was OK though... something to experience in life...

2  Thank May S
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Enjoyed the dinner, nice selection. Alcohol was pricey, but pretty typical for these types of events. The roaming actors and mystery was great fun. We got the correct answer at the end, and received a nice party swag gift of hat, mug, and free show in the future. Would recommend this event, something fun to do. Only complaint is that the uptown location was farther north than anticipated. Local subway is only a block away, if we had planned ahead, we would have taken subway instead of cab!! Would highly recommend this event.