“amazing”

Famous People Players Dinner Theatre
Ranked #1 of 88 Concerts & Shows in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: This group mounts unique, visually fantastic "black light" shows. Famous People Players is renowned not just for the quality of its shows, but also for bringing out the creative potential in performers with disabilities. The price of the show includes a four-course dinner.
scarborough,ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We celebrated our 43d anniversary with my brother and his wife whose date is the same as ours.
We had no idea what to expect, but it was a fabulous evening from start to finish. The food was soooo good and the entertainment beyond belief. We hope you have a repeat of the same show we experienced. The talent these players have is enormous and the service was very satisfactory, very pleasant and cheerful. We will definitely be back!!! Thank you. Barb,Tom, John & Sharon

4 Thank barbara a
Diane D, Owner at Famous People Players Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor! Famous PEOPLE Players is thrilled you came out and had a wonderful time. We appreciate that you shared your experience on Trip Advisor. We look forward to entertaining you again sometime in the near future!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Thanks to Rachel's comments I came to discover you never trust only 2 bad comments over everybody else's , you will discover one of the nicest places in Toronto. Excellent food! Excellent show!
I was just sad I didn't bring my whole family with me. Great gift for Christmas!!!

2 Thank ES201

Aberdeen
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Good dinner, spectacular show”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect. My wife booked this and I was not aware that this was a charitable company. The dinner was good, my wife had salmon and I had a vegetarian (lots of veggies but no protein). Then we all went into the theatre. The entertainment was a rock and roll show done with large puppets manipulated by the cast hidden and dressed in black. It is very clever and very entertaining - we all clapped along. Many of the cast are 'differently abled' and 'abled' they certainly are. The lighting was adjusted at one stage to show how it was done and the effort and coordination that goes into manipulating the puppets is extraordinary. Very, very good.

3 Thank Martin_Doc

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SPECIAL OUTING! Jennie G.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A delicious lunch and exceptional show in beautiful surroundings put on by very capable, accommodating people made the outing a special birthday celebration for my friend.

2 Thank Jennie G

Fife, Scotland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A day to remember”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was one of the highlights of my stay in Toronto. The meal was very good and I could not fault the service. The show was amazing, clever, funny, enthralling, happy, fabulous...I could go on all night, if you have the chance to see it you will be amazed, this company should be in every city in the world.

4 Thank Kay M