Ways to Experience University of Toronto
More Info
from $28.72
More Info
1,362 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

While visiting the city, we did a tour of the University of Toronto at the end of June with our two teenagers. What a great campus! The library itself is a work of art with its architecture and I am not even mentioning the buildings. Liam (our tour guide) did an excellent job and his enthusiasm about this university could be clearly felt.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Parking was not easy for visitors. The bookstore has a large variety of things for us, though. I almost felt guilty for entering here, as the students complain about the cutthroat competitiveness of this university while I am casually strolling and appreciating the wonderful architecture. It is large enough that, at first glance, I could not see any construction sites.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Keith L
Reviewed July 9, 2019

The U of Toronto grounds and buuildings are beautiful to just wander around and relax. Many very old buildings.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

I only went for the bookstore, I collect university t-shirts from everywhere I go. It was a huge bookstore with a great variety of items.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Ivy League Architecture, very beautiful. Compare the old to the new. Technology is not always better.

1  Thank stevendD6925DX