“Best roti and doubles in GTA”

Drupati's Doubles and Roti Shop
Ranked #2,261 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed January 21, 2017

As luck would have it, I discovered Drupati's while visiting my Mom in Scarborough and am thrilled that I can be a regular custsomer. When I picked up the phone to order, I knew I was taking a chance as I had never eaten there before.
My shrimp and chicken roti was massive, perfectly made with thin, flaky roti around the juiciest shrimp and large chunks of boneless chicken and medium-hot, at my request.
I also ordered spicy doubles and can't believe how tasty they are.
Definitely my new favourite Scarborough roti shop since Roland's closed.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed January 2, 2017

Great food and great prices here. If you enjoy Caribbean food and all that it has to ofer then you should try this place!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Very welcoming Caribbean food establishment. They really care about their customers.Atmosphere very simple and staff extremly friendly. Weekend buffet is full of variety and tasty Caribbean dishes. Example: roti, curry shrimp and chicken, soup, vegetarian dishes,local drinks, snacks from the islands and much more!! Price is very good.
Check it out.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank allyk612
Reviewed October 30, 2016

There is a great selection of different types of roti at this restaurant, which has a takeout trade and the potential to eat in. i had the chicken roti and it was a large portion sufficient for a starved person or two normally hungry people. very tasty and spicy in a good way, not just hot; but subtly flavoured. The roti bread itself was freshly made and of a high quality. I had never previously hd a "double". Now I have and it was tasty; but if you are ordering a roti, a doubles may be too much food. Some people were coming in and ordering a couple of doubles for dinner and I can see why.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Went and bought food and when I told them don't re heat one item it came frozen so don't know when that was cook and bought a Roti and chicken and found the end of the roti was cold and hard this cost for the food is up and the Quality is poor .

Date of visit: October 2016