Stayed here for one night on for a student conference but I'm also a local. Had 2 others in the room which was perfect for the Queen bed and the sofa bed (which could've also fit another person comfortably). I originally thought we were given an upgrade but looking back to their website and room selections, these rooms are wonderful with size! The kichenette was great, even though I didn't use it. The washroom was a great size, not too tight and was very clean.
The "official" entrance to the hotel is not actually on King/Yonge so I initially missed it while coming out of King Station. Even though it's really just RIGHT there... I guess the entrance is on the other side for space reasons but the "back door" can still be a little better to catch =/ Especially for tourists that would be more unfamiliar with the city. I guess the best tip for this is to just look up - always. Even with trying to locate the building of a bank. I found walking back to the hotel was difficult too because you don't know if you're there yet, the sign for the hotel is just not obvious enough.
I didn't have much interaction with front desk staff so I can't comment on that.
Check out was smooth. I was in the Grand Banking Hall for the conference breakfast, which was amazing. The regular breakfast area is rather tiny but it was never jam packed from what I saw. You don't really have a lot of privacy though as it's right smack in the lobby with an open concept. The lobby is also smaller than a typical lobby of a hotel franchise with very few seating.
Can't comment for a longer stay but if you're just looking for a one night crash, this is it!
PS. Their pens are amazing!!! The quality!! Wish I took some more.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersive and inspiring, One King West Hotel & Residence invites you to a uniquely vibrant place to stay. Enjoy the genuine warmth and gracious service at this unique oasis of hospitality. Indulge in architectural grandeur, sophisticated comfort and personalized service at One King West. Connect yourself to the city’s core business, entertainment and shopping districts from this premier address. Come and see why One King West is a hotel to call home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your One King West Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- One King West Toronto
- Suites Toronto
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West