“Wonderful tononto experience”

Clinton and Bloor B&B
Ranked #2 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We stayed at Suite Dreams during the period September 4-6, 2009. We were truly happy with every aspect of our experience. Staying in the Korean neighborhood of Tononto was an awesome cultural experience. The B and B itself is in a good location, very close to a subway stop, but off the hustle and bustle of the main street. Onlt avbout 10 minutes by sunway from the harbor area of downtown. It is very nicely furnished and comfortable- a real value for the price. Albert is a treasure- be sure to get to know him. He was also very helpful with ideas on how to spend the time we had in Tononto.
We had a great time- would do it again without hesitation!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
14  Thank AlanandCarla

Reviewed September 17, 2009

This was my second stay at Suite Dreams, the first time for my husband--who, as I had anticipated, agreed that this is definitely the place to stay when visiting Toronto for the International Film Festival (or on any occasion for that matter). Location is great for public transportation to dash around to all those TIFF venues, breakfast time is flexible, the house is quiet and cosy to guarantee undisturbed rest between screenings... Albert reacts quickly and graciously to all requests and queries, including allowing us to use his computer to check our e-mail and phoning TTC Information to find out how early the subway begins running on weekends. I have already booked for TIFF'10 lest the place fills up quickly.
Incidentally, I grew up in Toronto and should be familiar with things to see, but I learned a lot from Albert about current neighborhoods, restaurants and attractions. He is a gem.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
15  Thank kayPhila
Reviewed September 7, 2009

My wife and I stayed at Suite Dreams for four nights in mid August and had a wonderful experience, because of Albert's eye for every detail. The home-made breakfasts . restaurant recommendations, very quiet, safe, beyond clean, and very comfortable accommodations were welcoming after long days of sightseeing , Albert is very knowledgeable with directions and we found ourselves still referring to the map that he circled attractions on the whole time we were there. The subway stop was a two minute walk and within 15 minutes you could be down at the waterfront , downtown , or many other neighborhoods in this great city. We loved the area that this B and B is located in , on a quiet side street but only steps away from a vibrant main street filled with shops bars and restaurants. We would stay there again , and found Mr. Tan and his home to be one of the highlights of our trip

14  Thank BoDot
Reviewed August 31, 2009

This cozy B&B is situated in the korean town just next to the center of Toronto, just two stations from Spadaina.
The room is very clean, large and charming (we stayed in the biggest room, but the other rooms are also clean and cozy.). The break first cooked by the owner was very tasty. The tariff is also reasonable.
We really enjoyed our stay thanks for the friendly owner.
We recommend this lovely B&B for lovers who plan to stay in Toronto, one of the coolest cities in the North America.

14  Thank Paris07Usa
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We traveled from the US to Toronto for our first time. I could not believe how positive all the ratings were on tripadvisor for this B&B!! Mr Tan was a great host who has alot to offer. He has lived in many countries around the world and he shared many of his experiences with us. When we walked in he had an assortment of tour brochures for us and oriented us on the maps. He arranged for the tour guide bus to pick us up at the B&B our first morning there. If he didn't have a specific recommendation for us, he would call a family member for one. He really is a great host. He will even make dim-sum of you ask!

20  Thank jamieoRN
Reviewed August 22, 2009

We stayed at Suite Dreams for 4 nights in June & had a wonderful time. My husband & I had the Sunrise Suite and our 3 teenagers were allocated the Sunset Suite. After booking Albert emailed me to advise me that he had upgraded them to the Cathedral Suite, at no extra cost, to give them more room. And what a room it was! It's very spacious with an outside decked balcony area & a beautiful bathroom. The house is immaculate. The neighbourhood is friendly. Very handy for public transport. If we visit Toronto again Suite Dreams would be our first choice.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
17  Thank Westies77
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I stayed at Suite Dreams from 7/29/09 - 8/3/09 and again on 8/8/09 - 8/10/09. I made my decision to stay here based on the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. My experience with
Mr. Tan's establishment was first-rate. My room was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts provided by Mr. Tan were great. The B&B was convenient to mass transit
and located in a safe and vibrant neighborhood. Mr. Tan also provided me with maps and brochures and helpful hints about Toronto. All in all, I had a delightful stay at Suite Dreams and I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo