“Couldn't be happier!”

A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B
Ranked #2 of 115 Toronto B&B and Inns
“Couldn't be happier!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

The owner was courteous and accommodating, and the place was impeccably clean with beautiful decor. We had a wonderful three night stay and enjoyed the location, and always a delicious breakfast to start our day!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank BMRamsay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Hebrew first
Hermosa Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was very pleased with this B&B. very clean, lovely bed linens, great breakfast, very friendly and accommodating owner. The location is super convenient to subways and downtown attractions
I will stay again for sure

Room Tip: The top floor room is very large and has a an outdoor porch. It also has a jetted tub in which you c...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We chose Suite Dreams Bed & Breakfast in Toronto for a weekend getaway to celebrate our 25th anniversary and it was a wise choice. Mr. Tan, the owner, was friendly, gracious, and helpful while the B&B itself is clean, cozy, and conveniently located in exotic Koreatown.

There are dozens of great shops and restaurants within walking distance (even in frigid February) and nearby Bloor Street is a gateway to much of the city. During our short weekend, we visited the Royal Ontario Museum, BMV Books (a must for any book lover), Chinatown, and ate dinner (twice) at the Clinton Pub, a five-minute walk from the B&B.

We would highly recommend Suite Dreams to anybody visiting Toronto!

Room Tip: We were upgraded to the Sunset room, which is larger than the Sunrise room we booked, but both are g...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ottawa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here for three nights to write a test at UoT. I chose the B&B just because it’s near the university but seems quiet as commented by other travelers. A Suite Dreams, however, is much more than these two merits. First of all, Albert is a great host—I missed my booked flight on the departure day so arrived later than expected, but Albert was there, welcoming me with his pleasant smile. Then a big surprise came as I was told to have been upgraded to the Cathedral Suite on the top floor! This spacious spotless room is fabulous as I enjoyed the sun during the day and slept very well on the comfortable bed at night. Although it might be too luxurious for a single traveler and a test taker like me, it’s perfect for family travelers. Albert is also very considerable because he didn’t use the vacuum cleaner to do cleaning the day I was in my room to do a last review before the test. I think he knew I was reading and didn’t want to produce any noise to distract my concentration. Later on he did say that he usually used the mop instead the vacuum cleaner to do housekeeping if guests didn’t go out. So, a very kind host, the perfect location, a quiet home in a busy city, plus fresh breakfasts, I can’t think of any reason not to recommend this B&B. I myself will definitely come again if I travel to Toronto next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Suite Dreams is located on the Bloor Subway, literally! As we needed to be in Toronto for a month in the dead of winter, this was a priceless perk as the "Christie" station is just steps away. The convenient shopping on Bloor also fit our bill to a "T". Albert went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable as we had several unique requests that he was happy to accommodate. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Albert is a super friendly, knowledgeable host who helped us in many ways during our stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this B & B.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Sainte-Adele
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Mr. Tan's B & B for two nights in January, and would definitely stay there again.
Mr. Tan is gracious, knowledgeable and very helpful. This B & B is beautiful, spotlessly clean and wonderfully central: a few steps away from Bloor St. and the Christie subway. We started each day with a tasty, full breakfast prepared by Mr. Tan according to each of our tastes. In addition, Mr. Tan was happy to provide gluten-free bread for me and accommodate our late arrival (we came by train and could not get there till 9 p.m.); on arrival we found that he had upgraded us to a lovely, comfortable suite. We warmly recommend this bed and breakfast and we thank you, Mr. Tan, for your friendly and considerate welcome. See you again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Tamara L
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a very comfortable stay in the Cathedral Room at the top of the house which was very spacious, quiet and clean. The breakfast was very tasty and freshly prepared by Albert who was very welcoming and offers great hospitality.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo