“Great location!”

Clinton and Bloor B&B
Ranked #2 of 119 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Suite Dreams is located on the Bloor Subway, literally! As we needed to be in Toronto for a month in the dead of winter, this was a priceless perk as the "Christie" station is just steps away. The convenient shopping on Bloor also fit our bill to a "T". Albert went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable as we had several unique requests that he was happy to accommodate. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Albert is a super friendly, knowledgeable host who helped us in many ways during our stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this B & B.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Mr. Tan's B & B for two nights in January, and would definitely stay there again.
Mr. Tan is gracious, knowledgeable and very helpful. This B & B is beautiful, spotlessly clean and wonderfully central: a few steps away from Bloor St. and the Christie subway. We started each day with a tasty, full breakfast prepared by Mr. Tan according to each of our tastes. In addition, Mr. Tan was happy to provide gluten-free bread for me and accommodate our late arrival (we came by train and could not get there till 9 p.m.); on arrival we found that he had upgraded us to a lovely, comfortable suite. We warmly recommend this bed and breakfast and we thank you, Mr. Tan, for your friendly and considerate welcome. See you again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Tamara L
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a very comfortable stay in the Cathedral Room at the top of the house which was very spacious, quiet and clean. The breakfast was very tasty and freshly prepared by Albert who was very welcoming and offers great hospitality.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I had an outstanding stay at the Suite Dreams B&B. The breakfast was wonderful (home-made granola, fresh berries, french toast, unlimited coffee) and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept on. Albert, thank you for your wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2014

the warm communication with Albert, beautiful breakfast, and clean accommodation made the stay such an awesome experience. Especially I liked how it is located in Korea town since I love Korean food, and there is tim hortons right next to the station to drop by late at night, which were both only 3 min away from the place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mikipedian
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I just needed a quiet place to crash between 11PM and 7AM for 3 nights as I was working late.
I had a nice room with French door to a patio.
Shared bathroom with 1 room.
Excellent breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: NB: there is no pool or fitness center and I wasn't looking for one!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruno T
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Albert has a great B and B. It is very warm and comfortable and quiet, yet in the heart of town. It is close to the Christie station. Albert is a great host, cooks a great breakfast. He even welcomed my son into his home and we had breakfast together. He accommodated my late arrival and early departure. Once of the best B and Bs .. I have been all over the world in B & Bs. I would stay here at any time and have also recommended it to friends. Loved the fact it felt like home.. with shoes off at the door... must be a Canadian custom.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo