“located very close to public transit”

Clinton and Bloor B&B
Ranked #2 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great location near the subway. The owner makes wonderful breakfasts and has good suggestions on what to see in the city. Most of the guests are there because of its proximity to the University. We really enjoyed chatting to the other guests at breakfast. I would definitely stay there again. Mr. Tan, the owner, is really thoughtful and the perfect host! I miss him already.

Room Tip: Sunset Room was very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Clinton and Bloor B&B

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Albert Tan is a wonderful host, and this location is very convenient to the subway, and downtown Toronto. Our room was on the second floor, overlooking the garden. The rooms are all very clean and the bed was quite comfortable.

Many thanks for an enjoyable visit.

Room Tip: Three rooms have ensuite bathrooms. The top (third) floor room is spectacular.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had the opportunity to plan a proposal/engagement party for a client at Suite Dreams and i must say Albert was very professional and so accommodating. He was willing to work with us to ensure the client's day was successful. Albert takes pride in the way he operates his B&B and we were nothing but pleased to work with him. On the day of the event, he offered us a table cloth that blended so well with the decor to help enhance the experience. He was constantly cleaning the already spectacular clean venue. I would definitely recommend this B&B for a service that is top-notch.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had a surprise engagement party for my girlfriend and friends at the Suite Dreams Toronto B&B. Albert Tan (the owner) was an amazing host and catered for all the various requests we had inorder to make the event a success. First and foremost, Suite Dreams was the ideal venue with a grand piano in the living room. I was looking for a venue with a piano that I could use to serenade my fiance. Albert also accommodated us using his kitchen and dining area to have all the food that was catered in and he also provided the stereo for us to use for the music. In addition, Albert reserved all the rooms so that we would be the only guests there for the day.

After the engagement party we stayed in the Cathedral suite which was absolutely wonderful. The suite was large, had a hot tub, bar fridge and an outdoor patio area. We were able to get one of the best night's sleep outside of our own beds. Everything was so comfortable.

In the morning, we were treated to fresh orange juice, tea/coffee, yogurt and fruits. For breakfast we had several tasty options from which to choose. During breakfast, we had a good chat with Albert regarding various topics. He is such a friendly host and a terrific person. Prior to leaving he recommended a superb Korean restaurant for dinner which we tried that same day.

I frequently have friends visit me in Toronto and after my stay at Suite Dreams, I will always recommend this place to all my friends going forward.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here in the summer of 2012, it is a nice place, on the smaller side as far as number of rooms, and without any off street parking although there is a pay lot close by. The previous references to cleanliness are true, this place is very clean and the rooms are confortable. The owner is a little qwerky but very nice and very helpful. Downsides though are it does lack some character, was a little ways from freeways and downtown, and breakfast was only ok. I'd stay here again if something closer to downtown wasn't available.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

It was my first trip to Toronto and already I have had experience staying in two B&Bs and a two-star of sorts hotel. Suite Dreams B&B was the third place where I stayed and also the only place where I felt totally comfortable, relaxed and at home. Cleanliness is top on my list and Suite Dreams offers that and more. Albert, the host also allowed me to use the facilities in his kitchen to warm up my food whenever I brought back take-away, which was very generous of him. He also helped to me to print and fax documents which again showed the extra services he offered. Albert is also extremely knowledegable about Toronto depsite being an immigrant himself, and has lots of tips to offer. He gave me the address to an organic cafe knowing that I was looking for one, but unfortunately I didn't make it before I left Toronto. Great location with lots of food choices and grocery/fruit stores, quiet vicinity.

Room Tip: The penthouse if you have the budget!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I travel to Toronto several times a year and stay at this wonderful B & B. Albert always greets me with a warm welcome, remembers how I like my coffee and what I like for breakfast. He clearly wants his guests to feel comfortable and at home and it works! His B & B is lovely, very clean, quiet, and in a wonderful part of Toronto. I always feel safe and comfortable and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo