1,050 results
All reviewswasher dryertranquility suitefull kitchenyoga matliving roomsmall kitchenlawrence marketstove topcn towerfloor to ceiling windowsyonge streetsitting areathe financial districteaton centreking stvalet parkinghockey hall of fame
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The good- The room- Big, with a sitting area, a great bed and a kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, which made it feel a little more like home. The location- Right off of one of the main streets- 10 minute walk to the CN tower and right in the middle of the business district, which was great for walking to work.The staff- Always greeted me with a smile and were always open to me asking questions.

The bad- The internet- Besides that it is $40 a day (valet car included) it was SO SLOW; like painfully slow. I was trying to do work and it took 5 minutes for every page to open up. The breakfast- ITS NOT FREE!!!! when i checked in they talk about the continental breakfast and described it like it was included in the stay. It was only as I was checking out that i found out that it was $17 a day. And the breakfast, was a joke! $.99 boxes of cereal, bread, and some fruits

Overall it was just okay.. I think when I come back Ill look for somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Chad R, Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Hello Travel4ever3611;

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, at the Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto. We are extremely pleased with your comments regarding the room, location and definately regarding our Front Office team!

We currently are not charging for our Internet service, as we know it's extremely slow. We have just committed to upgrading the entire system for the hotel, and this work should be done by the 1st part of May. Valet parking is indeed $40 per day plus additional taxes. We do offer "Bed and Breakfast" packages at our hotel that would include our continental breakfast, but unless a package has been booked, it is an additional fee. I will ensure our front desk team is accurately informing our guests at time of checking in with us.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we would hope that once our Internet upgrade has been completed, you would reconsider giving us another chance. Please feel free to reach out to us directly should you wish to arrange another reservation the next time you're in the downtown Toronto area.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is the most amazing hotel with the most gracious staff. Over the weekend I was planning on proposing to my long term girlfriend. I mentioned this to the staff, in order to hid it from her. However what they did, I did not expect at all. The staff went above and beyond their duties by helping me arrange dinner reservations and help me get flowers for the big night. It truly warmed my heart that each and every staff member helped me with my plans.

Not to mention that the hotel itself is absolutely stunning. It is clean and welcoming and the rooms are beyond what you would expect from a hotel.

We ended up going for dinner at the Wildfire Steakhouse, located in the hotel and that as well was more than I expected. The staff were warm, courteous and extremely friendly. The service and food were exceptional and the pricing was not as steep as you would expect from such an amazing meal.

We also went to the Shizen Spa for a relaxing spa day and I have one word for my experience "amazing". The staff and services were more than great and I have never received such wonderful service. The facilities are clean and cozy and the staff were so welcoming and courteous, as well. Highly recommend - definitely worth every penny.

Overall, I recommend this hotel (and restaurant and spa) to anyone looking for a great experience. I will definitely be coming back!

PS: She said "yes"!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter C
Chad R, Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Peter C;

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback, and before anything else, Congratulations from the Cosmopolitan Hotel on your engagement!

I will proudly share your comments with our colleagues. I know they take great pride in representing the Cosmopolitan Hotel and the joy and genuine satisfaction to know they have had such a positive impact on your enjoyment and experience. To know that you received seemless service from all aspects, the front desk with assisting in your preparation for your proposal, to dining in our new restaurant Wildfire, to the Shizen Spa, I could not be happier knowing that your stay was amazing!

We truly hope that the next time you're in Toronto, you will choose to stay with us again! Congratulations again!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed here for one night we had a 5 year old child. The staff were very accommodating and you received very fast service if you requested something. The suites were little apartments with everything you would ever need. Definitely a home away from home, we did not want to leave. The suite we were in had a full kitchenette great for everyone especially for our family as we brought our own snack food. It came equipped with all the dishes, a toaster,and a microwave. It was nice that our suite had 2 televisions one in living room area and other in bedroom. This was a great set up as it allowed my child to watch his television and we were able to watch a different show. The views of the city were great and hotel is in a perfect location as our purpose to go to the city was for the aquarium and The Hockey Hall of Fame and both these attractions are in walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next downtown stay. We will definitely be returning for all downtown attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank AprilFaux

Dear AprilFaux;

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel.

We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our One Bedroom Suite. The fact that you and your family could enjoy the decor, furnishing, bedding, and multiple Televisions in the suite is fantastic!

I am also very happy to hear that your experience with our colleagues was memorable. Our colleagues are very intuitive and work hard to ensure your every need is not only met, but exceeded.

It is wonderful to hear that you will be recommending our hotel to friends and family, and we look forward to your next stay with us when in the downtown Toronto area!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have always enjoyed my stay! But the last time I was there there was a front desk services guy working named Tyson. He was super helpful and awesome, not to mention super cute. The hotel is amazing as always, one my favourites in the city. I love the unique room set ups and homey feeling. This is a must check out!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Hyperchangemaker

Dear Hyperchangemaker;

Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us when you were in Toronto! At the Cosmopolitan we strive for great service and positive experiences and to have you share your experience with us is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Toronto! Our Front Desk colleague Tyson was flattered and extremely pleased with the mentioning of him specifically in your review. This was truly appreciated by both Tyson and the management team at the Cosmopolitan!

Again, thank you for taking the time to share the details regarding your most recent stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My partner and I travelled to Toronto and stayed at the Cosmopolitan. It was a fantastic experience all around. The staff at the front desk greeted us kindly and warmly. The room was exceptional, and service exemplary. The location of this hotel in the downtown core makes it the perfect location for visitors to the city. We will definitely be returing to this hotel and would recommend it to all of our friends and family. We were extremely impressed with the level of product and customer service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 348Traveller

Dear 348Traveller;

Thank you for your wonderful review and detailed comments regarding your stay at the Cosmopolitan Toronto. We value your feedback and, even more, the time and effort devoted to sharing it with us. Feedback such as yours allows us to continually improve and correct ourselves as we strive to exceed the expectations that our guests rightfully have from us.

We appreciate your sincere recommendation and we look forward to welcoming both you and those you refer to our hotel in the near future.