$187
$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$243
$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

$294
$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$176
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$217
$204
Doubletree.com
$396
$233
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$165
$149
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$220
$214
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$240
$149
Priceline
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$481
$436
1,035 results
All reviewswasher dryertranquility suitefull kitchenyoga matliving roomsmall kitchenlawrence marketstove topfloor to ceiling windowscn toweryonge streetthe financial districtsitting areaeaton centreking stvalet parkinghockey hall of fame
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here on Valentine's day night. Just me and the lady.
Showed up and valet took my vehicle down to a secluded car park by elevator, which is comforting to know nobody else can access.
Front desk gentlemen were helpful and set us up with out room (22,03). We headed up and the room key wouldn't work for the life of me but a maintenance guy said he would let us in and fix our keys for us. He opened the door only to be surprised by somebody already being in the room, apparently we were (11,03). Nice lol
Honest mistake i guess, bit frustrating.:p
Room was just as expected. It did however look out into a hole in the ground where im guessing a building used to be, but that's not the hotels fault. So in previous reviews I understand the contruction complaints. But they do provided 2 sets of earplugs in that case. Everything needed is included, pots and pans too "intimacy kits($27 for a condom LOL).
Everything was up to par. Not immaculate but I'm not a prissy guy, wasn't bad!
Fridge space was limited due to their locked minibar taking up most of the space. but in the freezer compartment there was a 26oz'r of vodka half empty. i poured that away, obviously the previous guests.
Cordless phone provided was shot. battery couldnt hold a charge so I rendered it useless.
TV's for flatscreens are getting outdated and colour is kinda off.
Bed was comfy, well it was valentines day, i really could have done "IT" on a pullout couch.

Girlfriend and I both had a nice sleep. Continental breakfast was enjoyable, but im glad i didn't have to pay for it because it works out to be $16 a person for very little selection. Checked out no problem, got in the car and went to the Ripley's Aquarium.

OVERALL- STAFF=100% ROOM=80% CLEANLINESS=75%

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank telusmonkey
Chad R, Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hello Telusmonkey;

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over the Valentine's Day weekend. At the Cosmopolitan we strive for great service and positive experiences and to have you share your experience at the Cosmopolitan is very much appreciated. We will be sure to discuss your concerns with our staff in the housekeeping department regarding the cleanliness concerns you had in your suite.

Your comments regarding the service has made our colleague’s day. This is what we strive for and to have you validate our efforts by sharing your experience is very much appreciated.

If there is anything else that would make your future stays even more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for taking the time to share the details regarding your most recent stay.

Chad R.
Hote Manager
Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Cosmo for an early Valentines day.

Overall... It was nice. But, just nice. It was fancy to look at.

My room along with the hotel was very clean, clean kitchen, floors, washroom, bedroom.

The couch was ripped and out dated... The kitchen appliances were dirty and old I wouldn't have used those pots and pans!

Location: great! It's on top of King Station, across from 1 King West which has the PATH underneath.

Everything seemed so dreamy an lovely. Until I realized that this great stocked friderator (with the $1 coke cans) was actually $3.50 for just a soft drink! Everything in the room had a price tag on it, even the water in the bedrooms.

The bed was comfy, the pillows we not... I was awakened at 7:30 am CAUSE OF CONSTRUCTION which gave me a huge migraine. How in romantic is it to be up at 730 cause of drilling and loud noises. I was furious. If this hotel had told me BEFORE we booked that would have been the breaking point, especially cause the room is mostly windows. It was soooooooo loud!
I would not stay here for another 5 years when the construction outside is done.

• Stayed: February 2014

Hello BeckJC:

Thank you for your review. Your comments about your stay have been noted. At the Cosmopolitan we strive for great service and positive experiences and to have you share your experience at the Cosmopolitan is very much appreciated. We are especially pleased to hear your positive comments regarding our cleanliness and service. These are two extremely important areas, and it's great to hear such positive feedback! Thank you!

Regarding the construction, unfortunately we do not have any control over this, as a building is being demolished across the street from our hotel. We do offer alternatives for those that this bothers, and some don't notice as the crews work week days, from 7am-7pm.

Chad R
info@cosmotoronto.com

Reviewed February 9, 2014

OK so maybe it's because I am still so delirious about seeing my son marry the most beautiful girl in the world???but I LOVED it here at the cosmopolitan where he and his new wife stayed in the most outstanding penthouse I have ever seen! And a few of us stayed in suites. One suite was used for the seven bridesmaids to get ready with makeup and such and was a corner suite. It was awesome. My husband and I had a suite on the 23rd floor. I have no idea where others got the impression that they did on these reviews. The rooms are beautifully decorated, huge windows and great window blinds, cute little washrooms with a GREAT shower ...big enough for two???kitchenette with all the fixings...great layout???I could easily stay here for many days ???wish we could. TV in each room, good wifi, love the Keurig machine, staff were more than accommodating as we were a large group using the room for makeup application and had all sorts of questions. Like the key entry to elevator floors, beautifully decorated rooms...tasteful. Pour bedroom was in a separate room with door so my husband could sleep while I was in living room doing my early morning stuff. Didn't get to check out amenities or the new restaurant I think they have but highly recommend breakfast at Bistro on King just a block away! An adorable place...great location...loved our stay!

Room Tip: Corner suites are great but any suite is awesome. Penthouse on 27 floor spectacular. Used rooms 2302 and 2405 (corner with great windows and view). Recommend,
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vivaviv
Chad R, Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Hello Vivaviv;

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Your comments regarding your stay at our hotel has made our colleague’s day. This is what we strive for and to have you validate our efforts by sharing your experience at The Cosmopolitan Hotel is very much appreciated.

Chad R.
Hote Manager
Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I would tend to agree with the few 1 star ratings below. We were here about 4 years ago and were very impressed, which is why we came back. Not now. The lobby is a construction zone. They are remodeling 8 Wine Bar, and the restaurant. There is dust covering the floor. And so there is NO where to get something to eat in this establishment. The room needed considerable updating. Chipped furniture, worn carpets, outdated bathroom, scratched sink. The front desk upon arrival never bothered to tell us about the breakfast which was temporarily on the 3rd floor, to make up for the restaurant being closed. As we were getting on the elevator toting our luggage, only then did the front desk ask us if we needed help. After the fact. Forget it. When we departed the next day at 10 am, and were asked if we enjoyed our stay, my response was: Well, it would have been nice if we had somewhere to get coffee, juice, breakfast. The front desk said, Oh, didn't you know about the breakfast on the third floor? There should have been a "sign" in your room. A sign? There was not. And as well, the clueless staff the previous night never bothered to tell us about it. I usually don't tend to give establishments negative sour grapes reviews. But this needed to be told. Not that I would not return here, but I would definitely wait until their renovations are complete. The advantage of the hotel is its proximity to the Air Canada Center, where we went to attend a concert. This hotel advertises itself as an "oasis" in the city. Not quite.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suzieq811
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently stayed here for a birthday evening with my partner. We arrived and were greeted warmly by the front desk team, and the Valet was quick and helpful at unloading our luggage and parking our vehicle. Ryan, the on duty Manager was friendly, professional and went the extra mile, helping us up to our room (we had a lot of bags)...

Our rooms on the 23rd floor were well organized, spotless and stocked with anything you could ever need. The view was amazing! It was perfect space to host a few friends. The location was excellent, we were able to go for dinner close by, and had a variety of great places to choose from. Our guests were greeted warmly, and were let up to the room, only after they called to clarify we were expecting visitors (thank goodness!)

Our whole experience was fantastic, and we really appreciated all of the extra time and touches the management took to make our experience one of a kind. The attention to detail, and caring the staff put into their work really made it a lovely experience. We will be back. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lady_abs
Chad R, Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for your glowing review of our staff, management team, and your overall experience from your stay at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. We are always striving to do better, and to ensure that each and every guest is "WOW'D" during their stay with us. It is reassuring to know that your experience was such a positive one!

We truly hope that the next time you're in Toronto, you will choose to stay with us again!