“Bad Experience”
Review of Budweiser Stage

Budweiser Stage
Ranked #73 of 529 things to do in Toronto
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Too much smoking all around us. We weren't happy that everybody stood up for the entire show. At least we didn't get a drink dumped on us and nobody puked on us Extremely poor security!!! I'm glad that I didn't bring any young people with me.

1  Thank annlizzie

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my first visit to the Molson Ampitheatre since it was converted from the Forum, oh so many years ago. I absolutely adored the Forum, and there is nothing really left of it except that this remains an outdoor venue for concerts.

The actual seating is quite varied with lots of room for moving from area to area, standing room, a great deal of seating and lawn seating. Part of the regular seating is under the roof, and some is not. The lawn is completely open.

Concession is widely available, but extremely expensive, and the products are limited because it is Molson-owned.

While I really enjoyed the show (Heart, with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin experience), the sound was not very good, I don't know if this was because of the venue or the artists, but I found it very inconsistent and at times bordering on annoying.

The biggest problem with this venue is the completely insane exit strategy.... There is only one real exit area, and the crowded is herded through a very small area -- so small that it takes a great deal of time to actually leave the venue. It not only is uncomfortable and slow, but it does not feel safe at all.

I agree with most of the other reviewers that the only benefit of this venue is the outdoor concert experience. And quite honestly, I'd avoid it if you can catch your favourite artists elsewhere!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Sound quality was great- to many smokers made it a bit annoying, parking was not the most ideal, and Traffic was HORRIBLE!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great place to watch a concert. Its worth the little extra to sit in the covered section. Its easy getting in and out before and after the events. The only negative issue is the absolutely crazy concession prices.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice venue on an island. Went to see Bruno Mars (who was great). Concert was delayed due to a flood in the pit. Venue did not let the audience know until after an hour had passed (no reason for that). I actually found out what was going on to delay the concert from Bruno Mars' twitter feed. No reason to not inform the audience of what was going on.

Exiting the arena was ridiculous. They made EVERYONE leave from one place to get out of the venue.

Streets in front of the arena had cement blocks closing the walkways. I was told there is an upcoming race of some kind and they were setting up for it. However, these cement blocks really made for a dangerous time of trying to get a cab after the concert.

1  Thank debdoodleNewYork