“Beautiful piece of Toronto” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #72 of 500 things to do in Toronto
Whitchurch-Stouffville, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful piece of Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Saw Seinfeld at Massey hall and was astounded by how beautiful this building that I walked by every day was inside. I hope that this building is preserved and is never replace by a condo.

Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Massey hall was quite a treat for me. I had floor seating and was a bit of a challenge for me as I had to keep leaning to my right to see the performers on the stage. It was comfortable for me from the temperature side. The acoustics was good and the sounds from the musical instruments and the system was good as I am not sure who controlled the sound board whether it was the Massey Hall Staff or the Performers Technicians but it was good.

Visited March 2012
Elmvale
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“great venue for live music!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

It always feels special to me when I walk into the building. So much history. Besides the odd partial view peeping around a pole, there really isn't a bad seat in the house. It is small, intimate and the acoustics are great.

Visited February 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great placet to see a concert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you have a chance to see a concert while in Toronto, I highly recommend it is at Massey Hall! The building is small and initimate, great acoustics and sound. Oftentimes popular Canadian or Indie acts come here - I was fortunate enough to catch Band of Horses and The Tragically HIp...both unbelieveable shows!

Visited December 2012
Toronto
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My Favourite Place.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is my favourite place to see a band or performer I really like because you feel like you are much more up close and personal. The bigger venues are too impersonal. Sight lines are generally pretty good too.

Visited February 2012