“Better then imagined.”

We Pound Em Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for Toronto fishing charters? Fully guided fishing charters along Toronto's beautiful waterfront. Lake Ontario fishing charters are a great way to spend a day! Join us for some of the best salmon and trout fishing North America has to offer. Fish aboard our 33' tiara pursuit fishing matching one of the best rigged boats on Lake Ontario. Full washroom on board for upmost comfort.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better then imagined.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This is was a huge treat! Got a invite from my tattoo artist to go salmon fishing. Never been fishing, so off i went. Had a blast. Ryan and Dan really know their craft. Answered any questions I had, no matter how silly. Took the time to explain the work of all equipment and science behind different kinds of fishing.
I enjoyed my day. Beautiful boat. Great company. Caught several 22lbs salmon. Could not wish for better weather or teacher.
Ryan is true professional. I will definitely will be booking another trip this summer.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kahlodog
Happyfisher13, Owner at We Pound Em Sportfishing, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Great to meet you! We had a perfect day out there :)

Ryan

Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Time and Always on Fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Ryan came strongly recommended as a Salmon Fishing charter on Lake Ontario and we never looked back. This July will be our 3rd annual trip. After each trip the photos we bring back creates dis belief and generates a ton of interest.

Every time we have had a great time, awesome boat, great guides, big fish and quantity.

Excellent value for your dollar. Would recommend it 100%.

3 Thank Evancanada
Great group! Nice to see you guys again this year and I look forward to next summer. Man you guys always have the BEST days out there. No exception this year

Ryan
Whitby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Pound Em - Get Hooked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

What an amazing experience aboard the We Pound Em and an amazing way to capture the Toronto skyline. Capt. Ryan Hare clearly has those once in a life time fish figured out! With many large salmon and trout every time we go out! Great person, Great trip Ryan Hare and We Pound Em are the real deal!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Eric S
“A fishermans wish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I always see posts of my friends fishing and their big catch and it always looked so fun so when the opportunity to go on a sport fishing charter came up my co-worker and I couldn't pass it up. One of the best days I had this year you havent trully enjoyed this city untill you see its beauty from the lake. The fishing was amazing and the crew was so educated about their craft. Thanks to the boys at We Pound Em! Your the best :)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Chabangway
Collingwood, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always an exciting day on the water with We Pound Em”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been a guest on a lot of charter boats on Lake Ontario and by far We Pound Em is the best that I have experienced. I fish with Ryan several times a year and have never been disappointed. His boat and equipment are meticulously maintained and his staff is friendly and work hard to make your Lake Ontario fishing experience a memorable one. If your considering a chartered fishing trip I would highly recommend We Pound Em

Visited July 2013