“Awesome Time and Always on Fish”

We Pound Em Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for Toronto fishing charters? Fully guided fishing charters along Toronto's beautiful waterfront. Lake Ontario fishing charters are a great way to spend a day! Join us for some of the best salmon and trout fishing North America has to offer. Fish aboard our 33' tiara pursuit fishing matching one of the best rigged boats on Lake Ontario. Full washroom on board for upmost comfort.
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Ryan came strongly recommended as a Salmon Fishing charter on Lake Ontario and we never looked back. This July will be our 3rd annual trip. After each trip the photos we bring back creates dis belief and generates a ton of interest.

Every time we have had a great time, awesome boat, great guides, big fish and quantity.

Excellent value for your dollar. Would recommend it 100%.

3  Thank Evancanada
Happyfisher13, Owner at We Pound Em Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

Great group! Nice to see you guys again this year and I look forward to next summer. Man you guys always have the BEST days out there. No exception this year

Ryan

Reviewed March 31, 2014

What an amazing experience aboard the We Pound Em and an amazing way to capture the Toronto skyline. Capt. Ryan Hare clearly has those once in a life time fish figured out! With many large salmon and trout every time we go out! Great person, Great trip Ryan Hare and We Pound Em are the real deal!

1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I always see posts of my friends fishing and their big catch and it always looked so fun so when the opportunity to go on a sport fishing charter came up my co-worker and I couldn't pass it up. One of the best days I had this year you havent trully enjoyed this city untill you see its beauty from the lake. The fishing was amazing and the crew was so educated about their craft. Thanks to the boys at We Pound Em! Your the best :)

1  Thank Chabangway
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been a guest on a lot of charter boats on Lake Ontario and by far We Pound Em is the best that I have experienced. I fish with Ryan several times a year and have never been disappointed. His boat and equipment are meticulously maintained and his staff is friendly and work hard to make your Lake Ontario fishing experience a memorable one. If your considering a chartered fishing trip I would highly recommend We Pound Em

1  Thank Gbaysteel
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I don't fish much but when the chance came up to head out on a charter well visiting toronto I thought I would give it a shot..
To be honey my expectations where kind of low, I've been fishing off the dock at the cottage before and result where dismal LOL!

When we arrived the boat we ready to go and the crew was very friendly. The trip out was quite nice, we fished early morning and watching the sun rise over the lake was beautiful, not to mention the view of the city from the water.

Now for the fishing! What an experience! I never would have believed that a fish could fight that hard! It was common for us to "fight" these fish for 20-30min. Talk about a work out. My arms hurt for 2 days. I caught the biggest fish of my life and on the trip it was 31lbs and almost as big as me lol
I have to thank the captain and crew for the great guidance and teaching me how to "work" the fish in. A+ I highly recommend trying this if you have a chance.

2  Thank Jojotravels1987