Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchentoronto airportbedroom suiteice makerfree breakfasthockey tournamentliving areapool and hot tubshuttle servicebreakfast staffwould stay here againthe rooms were nicesmall kitchenfirst morningfront desk staffbreakfast roombusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very helpful lady at the check in desk. Rooms are kept cleans though housekeeping closes at 4pm, which I feel is rather early. I requested new towels about 2pm one day, I'm afraid to say I waited till I left for these to come up, not withstanding the housekeeping ladies were great, and did a good job of cleaning.
Breakfast has a reasonable offering, the self-made waffles proved a hit with everyone, and the contraption used was quick and efficient.
Didn't really notice the sounds from aircraft overhead at night either. Must say that the 2.99 cost of the bottled water is a bit of a STRETCH!!
All in all good for an airport hotel stay..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Gina V, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Fifitrixy,
Thank you for sharing your review. I have discussed your comments with operations team as we value your feedback. We are glad that you find the convenience of staying at the Residence Inn Toronto Airport.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Residence Inn on August 1st. We arrived very late coming from NYC a little after midnight. While it wasn't a full night's stay, it was one of the most pleasurable experiences in a hotel. The front desk staff is VERY polite and respectful. We had a one bedroom suite, everything functioned well and we slept soundly. Breakfast was great, with waffles, eggs, sausages, potato pancakes, cereals, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and they also offered a variety of juices. The breakfast staff was very attentive and pleasant. We used the fitness center and while on the small side, it still had enough for me to work up a sweat. There is one elliptical machine, two treadmills, a stationary bike and a weight bench with different sizes of weights. They supply a water cooler and there is a fan. The pool area looked wonderful, sadly, we ran out of time since this was only a one night stay before moving on to a B&B closer to Gardiner Expwy since we arrived her for Caribana. All in all, we absolutely loved it and on a future trip here, will definitely look into staying again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peachrain

Dear peachrain,
Thank you for sharing your experience of the Residence Inn Toronto Airport. We are looking forward to welcome on your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a lovely hotel very close to Pearson airport. I grew up listening to airplanes overhead so I really liked the location. However, my daughter found it difficult to sleep. I suspect this would be the case in most strip hotels. The pool and fitness areas were well maintained. I would stay at this property again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear TravelGirl181747,
Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad that you intend to stay again at the Residence Inn Toronto Airport in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This hotel is very close to Toronto’s International Airport, a bit far from downtown though. But if you have rented a car, the location is not a problem. The rooms are very large, comfortable and clean. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is very good. Something surprising was the fact that they offer complimentary light hot meal and salad in the evening. Very tasty! The offer good quality internet in the rooms for free. The offer parking for CAD 8/day.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear C_Avelar,
Thank you for sharing your review. We look forward to your next stay at the Residence Inn Toronto Airport.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our stay here was great. The rooms were clean and the service was professional and efficient. The breakfast buffet was replenished and what we're accustomed to from a Residence Inn (and included). It was close to the airport but the plane traffic never disturbed me. The prices were much more reasonable than the downtown area, yet we made an easy trip into the city multiple times a day.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jolene4500,
We value your opinion so thank you for sharing your review.