“Authentic and High Quality”

Bindia Indian Bistro
Ranked #111 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Modern Indian cuisine focusing on quality fresh ingridients without compromising the sumptuous flavours that are the essence of Indian food. At Bindia, we serve incredible Indian dishes within a modern restaurant design that pays homage to India's rich cultural history, but is definitely focused on the future. From Coconut Calamari and Tandoori Jumbo Prawns to Lamb Tikka and Butter Chicken, come experience a whole new world of tasty combinations. We also have many delicious vegetarian selections, and amazing house-made desserts.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Had lunch today with a group of colleagues. Dicovered the restaurant after a visit to St. Lawrence Market. The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Staff are extremely warm and welcoming. There were 16 in our group and we ordered a variety of dishes. All our food came at the same time and was simply delicious. The chef popped out to make sure we were all happy with our meals...nice touch. Look forward to coming back.

5  Thank Sarah W

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Since all of Bindias provisions are extra fresh And the chef really knows his spices this is one of the best Indian meals I have experienced. We eat Indian at least once a month and like to try it when we travel.
Service was not only wonderful but warm and inviting.
Our best find in Toronto

5  Thank csimmamps
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My friend and I ran into Bindia to grab a quick lunch. I wanted something light to eat and my friend wanted vegetarian. We both ended up with a vegetarian curry with cashew and it was yummy. The rice was so fragrant and the flavour and texture perfect. It was a good sized portion and I thought I would not be able to eat it all. But both of us did. Not a morel left. I can hardly wait to eat on the patio...it is fantastic and I will bring my husband for dinner soon. Great service.

4  Thank Rozkan
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had a take away delivered to the apartment we were staying in. We certainly make a point of eating in the restaurant next time. The food was simply the best Indian we have had. Excellent.

4  Thank Leanne L
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Not much to say here except that the food and service are exceptional. As a native downtown Torontonian, it's a fabulous location, however, the same fabulous location makes restaurants in the area pricey. Don't get me wrong, Bindia is not OVERpriced. If anything you're getting great food for the right price.

Food was hot (like all Indian food should be). It was plated with expertise and flair and the taste was wonderful. Service was out of this world and we felt well looked after. Would highly recommend this place to all my friends.

4  Thank 2hotheaded