“Good food”

Ranked #2,650 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Good food with perfect music. Excellent service. Best place to hangout with family and friends. Beef burrito is a must try.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 14, 2018

I have been to this place on couple of occasions, service and food is as expected staff knew the products and menu item, delivered promptly. Overall, its a good place for lunch and dinner if you are just looking for some Mexican food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Had the burrito and the tacos were way better.and better value. The fillings are really good, l just find the tacos way more tasty.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018

This Burrito was the worst I have every had. First the shell was very doughy, hardly any cheese or steak. Sweet baked beans, instead of black beans and pinto beans.

I will never go to this location again. Waste of money, I could not even finish it, I
threw it out.

I would not recommed this location for anything to anybody!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I did not used to like Mexican food until I ate in mucho burrito..! We ordered tacos and burrito and I loved it. They were amazing. Fries were also good. I recommend this place to everybody. Servers were friendly too. Great ambiance.

Date of visit: April 2018