“Great restaurant and amazing caterers”
Review of La Sani Grill

La Sani Grill
Order Online
Ranked #4,089 of 10,297 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We frequently visit this place as the food is amazing and the prices extremely reasonable. Our favourites include lamb karahi, cholay and chicken biriyani. The naan are freshly baked and delicious. All meals come with salad, mint sauce and naan. In addition, we have used La Sani to cater a few events at our home. The owner has always been very accommodating and goes out if his way to advise me if I am ordering too much food and to suggest the best deal. Recently at my dad's birthday party the caterer didn't show up so I phoned La Sani. They had food for 50 people ready in 40 minutes and everyone loved it. I would highly recommend trying it out.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Worst food ever..Biryani was bad,by bad I mean rotten.Chicken Karahi was brown in colour.Nothing was fresh besides the naan.Would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Deenabs
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Order appetizers 2 item, got only 1 item and keep asking for second one and they keep saying 2 min and almost 15 min haven't got it yet. I have to cancel and wait another 15 to get money back then I order dine in she took order as take out I have ask them to make sure it's dine in and she went to tell cook and he was rude, I'm watching all this 6 girls in front counters and none of them have any clue, I have never seen any more worse service then this place, if can give negative star I would have done it, this will be your first and last visit to this place food is expensive and quality of service this place is not worth after travelling 2 hours and this kind service not acceptable, they need to get organize and it will be better to take order on table rather then customers has to walk to the counter and place order and pay first. Now I'm waiting for food let see if that is worth or not. This what I notice on other people table nobody is finish their food some of them took in take out container some of them leaving on table as it's now worried about my food whole family is with me 17 of us, keeping my finger cross coz this was suprise party for my mom, finally we got our food too much salt in everything even in one dish my brother got rock salt pieces and I decided not to compliant coz it was not worth, we order 24 naans in first round we got 12 and for other 12 we have to wait. This is not acceptable half way when your eating and you have 15 min twice my brother went to ask them to bring remaining naans, if you come here by mistake make sure what you order.and how much you got otherwise you paid for food and you will not get at all. As price wise quantity is less.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank SulemanAliM
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Really tasty and fresh food,I was looking to taste Indian spicy food and lasanigrill fulfilled my hunger

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018

If you plan to order food for DELIVERY or TAKEOUT from here DO NOT.
I am warning you so you don't go ahead and waste 50+ dollars and be left angry.

They are VERY likely to leave out components of your order, for instance, out of 6 orders I placed, only 3 came, only having to contact the restaurant and delivery services for hours to get reimbursed the order that I originally DESERVED to get.

This is not a one time occurrence, and has happened multiple times, probably out of 5 orders, you will experience such service 2-3 times. They also for all 5 orders left out any cutleries or napkins, or any necessities, and ignore any note or request that you add on the order.
AVOID at all costs, not worth.

Date of visit: April 2018