“Lobster guacamole... oh my!!”

Reds Midtown Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Reds Midtown Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 8,772 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Pub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Yonge and Gerrard
Transit: Conviently located a minutes walk north of the Dundas Subway Station.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We came here for a post work dinner with friends. The decor is interesting - love all the lights - and the food was really great. We had the lobster guacamole to share whilst we deliberated the mains and it was delicious. The staff were courteous, helpful and there just when you needed them. The food was really well done - my tuna was cooked to perfection - and the wine delicious! I would definitely come back here. The only drawbacks were the TVs and very loud music downstairs.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Celebrated my birthday with a group of friends on Saturday night. Our waitress was excellent, friendly and attentive to our needs. The food and drinks were delicious! I had champagne, calamari and the grilled cheese. All were excellent. Received special treatment for my birthday including a personalized treat and card from the Reds team staff. Had a lovely night.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very convenient to the Eaton Chelsea hotel - right across the street. Good for a group of friends. Limited menu.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I enjoy this bar, I like the setup and the atmosphere. The service is good, the staff is friendly and the food is good.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We love Reds on Adelaide so when we heard about Reds Midtown we had to try it out.
Conveniently located at Yonge and Gerrard across the street from the Eaton Chelsea, this new Reds is a chop off the old block to the one on Gerrard. Similar décor, rustic, chic warehouse style. Although somewhat quiet (it was 2:00 in the afternoon), we enjoyed the ambience. Staff were super friendly and efficient. We shared a couple of dishes as we usually do. Lobster Guacamole was excellent and the sliders were delicious and filling. A great addition to the Toronto restaurant scene, although the location seems a bit south to be called "Midtown". We'll be back!

1  Thank Terry314