“Fast food that is predictable”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #126 of 237 Quick Bites in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed February 2, 2017

This restaurant is right across the street from my condo. I enjoy going there for meals, just a coffee or when the grandkids come over for an ice cream. The service is always great, food is of good quality as expected and the people who work there are nice. What more can I want?

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed July 22, 2016

McDonald's chain of restaurant is very famous in America and now seen in Canada.
It give 24 hrs services hence you find many people start the day from here. large and wash room facilities. Good French fries

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 10, 2016

I found this one while roaming for a breakfast place. The place was really lined up but the line went really fast. Staff very friendly and professional .

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016

McDonald's is so amazong. It has so much options that my kids and me love to eat all of them. The food was so good I was like "Wow this food was so good." I go almost all the time and when I leave I is happy so much.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank JudeWaltz
Reviewed February 8, 2016

just about the only thing one can review in a McDonald's is the cleanliness of the bathrooms. Fine, I didn't use them so sorry if this review doesn't help.

Date of visit: December 2015