“Still love it”

Ranked #3,681 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed November 15, 2017

They have SO many wing choices - but we usually get our usual....
we got a double order to have 2 choices - you actually get a lot of food with the fries and veggie sticks.
Service was very good -sad that lunch specials don't include wings.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I'll tell you one thing ..i always judge a place based on what the washrooms look like and this place was squeezy clean. The food was nice ,service was great and the drinks were strong... can't complain. But above all, the waitress Tasha was spectacular.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to visit wild wing. It was my first time and her second time. I was extremely pleased with the service, the wait staff, and the wings. I am very particular in how I eat my wings and I had no complaints. I will definitely visit again and again and again. I ordered my wings well done classic with honey garlic and regular hot sauce it was done to perfection and to my liking. They are sauces galore to choose from........ I'm not sure I'm going to be going outside the box and choose any of the other flavors. For now I'll just stick to my honey garlic and hot sauce. Try it you'll like it!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

There were 4 of us on Tuesday night.
Our waitress greeted us and was very friendly but vanished after waiting 25 minutes for our order
Food was ok. Service was really bad. Won't be back here

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times now. The atmosphere is standard of wild wings. I am however particularly fond of their patio as it is more private than other wild wing patios. The service is OK, the food is good. Just be prepared it is a very small location. So seating is limited inside and out.

Date of visit: July 2016