“Best Etobicoke Burgers”

Sliders
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this place. I love the novelty of the slider (they also have norrmal sized burgers and chicken in both formats as well.

The burgers are home made, and their special sauce is delicious. They have fun toppings like corn relish and i've found the condiments great. can get really slopping on a little slider, but still good.

Great take out for the family for a quick meal. The owners are often there working, and take pride in their trade. You can tell biting into a flavourful, fresh, obviously homemade burger that its working for them.

give this place a try, it will not disappoint.

TC

1  Thank torontocpl

Reviewed August 24, 2013

On another lunch adventure between jobs, my husband and I came across Sliders on The Queensway, and thought we'd give it a try.

I've never been part of this 'slider' trend, but I figured if I was going to try one, I might as well try one in a restaurant using the product as it's name, right?

We entered a small, slightly 50's-ish, retro place, that was empty at the time. Since we were there at an odd time, we decided to ignore that fact and order anyway. Asking the guy at the register what was good, he shot off most of the menu.

"So it's all good?"

"Yep."

OK...Either he's just towing the company line, or he's telling the truth, and we've hit a winner. I was a little skeptical.

We ordered a 2-pack of sliders each, skipping the fries to be good. (Since then, I've heard that the fries are fantastic). I had two originals with bacon, no cheese, and my husband had two black and blue sliders.

I have to say, when we bit into those sliders, we were in heaven! I was pleasantly surprised! The buns were just perfect. Better than hamburger buns, they had just a little more substance, and were oooohhhh so fresh. And the patties! They looked small at first, but not only were they filling, they were incredibly juicy and tasty!! Both my husband and I were "Ohhhh, yeah"-ing our way through lunch.

The only thing I would improve at Sliders, and I told them this, was that the tomatoes were cut far too thick for toppings, and the lettuce wasn't very fresh. They took note, and thanked us with big smiles for coming.

We can't wait for our next visit!

Sliders also offers old-fashioned shakes (made in the old stainless-steel cups), chicken sliders, Greek, Jerk and Cajun-seasoned items, and so much more! A great place to bring the family and share some sliders!!

1  Thank minivanride