“They were very disorganized” 2 of 5 bubbles

Kensington and Chinatown Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #14 of 40 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban Capers Scavenger Hunts offer up history, culture and local folklore while teams compete to find answers to tricky and humorous questions. Whether you're in the mood for mystery, history, or spooky after-dark adventures, try an Urban Capers Scavenger Hunt!
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“They were very disorganized”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was excited to be exploring Kensington through food and a fun scavenger hunt but as soon as I read the first clue I was confused. The clues were vague and provided no location info. Then 2 hours into the 3 hour hunt the leader stumbled upon us to tell us that they gave us the hard guide book for their expert tours so I was quite annoyed spending all my time running around. At ;east they offered us a diferent tour free. Would have been good if they had paid attention to what they were doing. However I would save my money and just walk the streets and save your money for food. NO FOOD INCLUDED.

2 Thank BenTravel175

Richmond Hill
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day Foraging through Kensington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful time on this adventure. It was so much fun!!! A great way to explore this unique area of Toronto. A historical scavenger hunt and some fantastic food along the way. Well planned and well run. We can't wait to try another Urban Capers.

3 Thank janes905
Robyn C, Chief Sleuth at Urban Capers Scavenger Hunts, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you! We loved having you on the tour - it looked like you were having lots of fun. See you again soon!
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kensington Culinary Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent day enough challenge to keep interest up enough fun and food for retelling. Very well organized with a great map and a book full of interesting clues to cool finds. Highly recommend.

3 Thank mathmak
Thanks Mathmak! Glad you had a good time and left with a full belly!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt at the ROM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I went with a group of my girlfriends and we had a blast, running around. It was a great way to explore the museum and learn about more things while tying it into the murder story.
I would definitely go again if they change up the stories and would be very interested in seeing their other tours.

3 Thank Cecillia L
Thanks Cecillia! We hope to see you again on one of the tours. Your group had so much energy!
Markham, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted Scavenger hunt in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We did this as a family with friends and it was so much fun!! We have all grown up in Toronto and we surprisingly learned something new at each clue we went to. If you have a chance this is a really entertaining way to spend an evening in Toronto. Thanks so much Jodi for a fantastic hunt. We will definitely do another hunt!!

Visited May 2014