“Out of the world amazing cinnamon buns!!!!”

Sweet Trolley Bakery
Ranked #64 of 140 Bakeries in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: West End
Toronto, Canada
“Out of the world amazing cinnamon buns!!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you want to experience authentic baking made from scratch, then you need to visit Sweet Trolley bakery in Toronto. It is a small business with alot of character. The staff are super great and kind. But what to say about the cinnamon buns....AMAZING. The best I have ever tasted and I have travelled alot. I would definately strongly recommend you swing by and experience the best cinnamon buns!! Get ready to have you taste buds go in overdrive.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank helenlibra23

Los Angeles
“What started out as a nostalgia buy turned out to be awesome”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I hadn't really spent much time in the Junction area of Toronto, so I decided to check it out. Walked by Sweet Trolley and really wasn't hungry at all. The old hand-lettered signs all over the windows made me think of a lot of bakeries from my childhood that smelled of rising dough and baking sugar. They were not the patisserie style of today where everything looks beautiful, but places where people looked like they were doing some serious work.

Anyway, the owner/manager chatted me up about the age of the bakery, the neighbourhood and the upcoming farmers' market. In the end, SHE made me feel like buying something just out of nostalgia. I didn't even taste the cinnamon bun until I got home. When I did? Wow.

Delicious.

If you go here, don't expect pretty. Just expect taste.

• Visited June 2013