“I LOVE IT, Cuz they "Deliver" to my door ! And the Food are All Yummy too .”
Review of Boston Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: North End
Neighborhood: North End
Toronto, Canada
“I LOVE IT, Cuz they "Deliver" to my door ! And the Food are All Yummy too .”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant . It's a little more price then other pizza family restaurant . I ORDER 4 TIMES A WEEK ON DELIVERY , there Drivers comes to my Door with Black Dress Shirt and Silver Tie too ... + right now at Xmas and New Year they always bring me Goodies especially those free Swiss Chocolates. YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THERE WEBSITE > Bostonpizza.com , they have Steaks, Thai bites , and over 100 Pasta and they are always Fast and Fresh and come to my Door Hot too !!!

• Visited December 2013

Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great Staff & Management / Good Food / Great Patio”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our Canadian Charity recently held an event at Boston Pizza on Eglinton Av Toronto. BP is famous for supporting Charities and this franchise really does it up right. The Staff and Management couldn't have been more helpful and supportive of our event. Everyone who joined us that evening commented on how GREAT the BP folks were. There were over 100 of us there and we kinda took over the restaurant and part of their awesome patio. Our guests muhched on appetizers, finger food and full meals and everything was wonderful.

Thanks BP!!

Doug Robertson

• Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor
“Expensive for what you get”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Boston pizza has a clean and bright decor. The hostess and staff were friendly. On the other hand the food is not great. This is not a good value restaurant, especially for the food quality. Service was a bit slow.

• Visited July 2013