“Amazing addition to Bloor West strip”
Review of Azarias

Azarias
Ranked #240 of 8,715 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Azarias is exactly what Bloor West needed! I have lived in the area my whole life and for years it has always been the same restaurants that never, ever change, are over priced, or pubs with okay food. I love eating here as it's not only reasonably priced but the food is really really good and the staff is amazing. Every time I have been, the place has been jam packed for good reason. Some of the highlights on the menu in my opinion are: Grilled calamari putanesca, Lamb mini burgers + blue cheese + mint, Beef tenderloin + peppercorn sauce, Blackened catfish tacos + salsa fresca. I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank larissa g
There are newer reviews for Azarias

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Our experience, our first time at Azaria’s and definitely not our last (a group of five girls and all of us real foodies) was fantastic. From the moment we walked through the door and were greeted by the owner (Mark) who makes you feel right at home to our server who was very knowledgeable and personable throughout the close to 4 hours that we sat in this restaurant was amazing. We ordered 10 different menu items and each was as delicious as the last – the staff, food, décor and vibe does not disappoint so if you are looking for a great meal and atmosphere check out this gem…Azaria’s.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I frequently eat in the area; on this occasion we had our newborn (+stroller) with us. It wasn't a natural fit for a busy Friday night but the owner and staff were exceptionally accommodating. We love the 'shared plate' format and fresh herb pots offered on the table.

We shared about 8 plates and loved each one. The menu was traditional but the flavour was chart topping; it was delicious! We will definitely be returning to try all the other fabulous options.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food was good and wait staff seemed friendly and professional. We were looking forward to eating here and trying their interesting menu.

However, the owner who was the first person to get us was very rude, had an attitude and was not professional in any sense of the word. We found out later from staff that he treats everyone like that! I can't imagine working with someone who is verbally so rude and has no respect for other people. I truly feel sorry for the staff.

We "will not" visit this restaurant again and cannot recommend this restaurant to our friends to family.

4  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My Daughter and her family took me to Azarias for dinner on my birthday, it was fun, the entrée's were fun to share, such a variety and everything was delicious. Excellent, friendly service. Highly recommend!!!