“Best of the West was Delicious”
Review of Savour Toronto

Savour Toronto
Ranked #2 of 49 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delicious food tours and events. Winner of the 2014 Ontario Culinary Tourism Experience Award. We do bachelor and bachelorette parties, office outings, student educational trips and any other reason to have fun with food. Let us be your guide to great food and fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had a great time on this Best of the West tour by Savour Toronto. Even though I'm a Toronto native I had yet to visit these great establishments featured on the tour. They included Market 707 (a shipping container food market), Happy Hooker (a great place for fish tacos), Tampered Press (really nice coffee/community spot), Le Pizzeria Libretto (some of the best pizza in the city), Cote de Beouf (amazing charcuterie, corn salad and pickles) and finally Le Dolci (really fantastic macarons). Both Suzie and Neal did a great job highlighting the food and history of the area. We also visited Trinity Bellwoods park, the old Dempsters factory and various other interesting locations.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I hadn't been in the Kensington area in 30 years so this tour was a great reintroduction to this hidden Toronto gem. The Tour Guide was very informative and had done a lot of research of the area, not only the eateries but also the history. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wanted to explore places in Toronto.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I just did the Kensington Crawl tour, and it was awesome! the tour was very professional, and I was impressed with how much history about the area that was offered. really interesting tid bits about an area fairly close to home that I didn't know. the food places we visited were great - especially the cheese place and the sandwich place. also, as someone who doesn't eat a lot of meat, I can honestly say that I was also impressed with the meat locker place! it's cool getting to interact with the local merchants, who obviously care a lot about a good customer experience. I also liked that the Savour Toronto folks brought along water for the ride, since it was a hot day!

overall, a great experience!

1  Thank 407Jayne_123
Reviewed June 7, 2013

A walking tour with a little bit of history and lots of food - it was great to explore independent eateries by sampling their specialties. There was more food than I was expecting and Suzanne's knowledge of the area and fantastic organizational skills made this a really great tour.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a great time on the Kensington krawl tour. Meeting the shop owners and tasting their wares was a real treat and has opened my eyes up to some real culinary surprises that this city has to offer!