“Very good Chocolate Drink”
Review of Soma Chocolate

Soma Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 184 Dessert in Toronto
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We tried the bicerin... and it was delicious. We'd go back... if we didn't live so far away. Thanks for the experience!

There are newer reviews for Soma Chocolate

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I bought a few chocolates here to take home. Everything has been delicious.
The Soma space is cute, well decorated, etc. It smells amazing. I wish that there had been some free samples of something, but it's just wishful thinking.
I too found the prices to be a little high, but considering the quality, they were probably a good match.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Bought some chocolate here for Christmas and really enjoyed it. Very unique flavours and lots of choices. Expensive but a good treat.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stopped by the King St. W. location today to pick up some goodies for a hostess gift, and I was spoiled for choice. Interesting flavour combinations and beautiful packaging. Seriously yummy stuff.

Unlike a previous reviewer I didn't find the prices unreasonable at all. I came away with miniature Easter bunnies 2/$3 and a 6" disc of chocolate (Peruvian dark with apricots, green raisins, orange peel & almonds) for $15. Plenty of options in the under $10 category. Prepackaged gift baskets in cute hat boxes were in the $40 range.

Thoroughly enjoyed my Americano to go as well.

But more than anything I was taken aback by how friendly and sweet the staff were. I guess I'm a jaded Torontonian who doesn't expect nice service. Loved this place.

Espresso bar with a few stools in the window if you opt to sit down. Very pretty heritage building on a nice stretch of King West.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

This chocolatier is the best place for chocolate I have ever been to! If I could give it a 4.99 out of 5, then I would, but I can't. I would definitely recommend the lemon toffee and the milk chocolate. They melt in your mouth! The only thing I did not like about this place were the prices. They were way too expensive for the amount of food in the package.