“Perfection!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: East York
Neighborhood: East York
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Everything about this place is perfect, from the amazing food, great service to the decor and the music. Really is some of the best pizza I've ever had. Try the Big Mac pizza!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We ordered the Rocky Balboa and bacon& cheddar potatoes and were thrilled with our order. The best pizza that I've had in years! The guys working there were very sweet and helpful... and I'm sure that they will be seeing us often in the future.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant as my my son and his girlfriend had given it rave reviews.
The pizza crust was excellent, dough is homemade, one of the ingredients in the dough is local organic honey. All ingredients in our pizzas were fresh and so good, even the sausage is made by them. Many pizza creation options to choose from - I had #3 - marinara sauce, hot capicola ham, roasted garlic, Kalamata olives, oven roasted romas, goat cheese, topped with fresh basil (I also had them add their sausage). The group of us all ordered different pizzas all of which were to die for. Creamy Caesar Salad, also the Greek Salad was amazing and very FRESH. Pastas also excellent as my son's girlfriend had a baked penne with vegetables.The 2 owners were very friendly, and helpful. Prices are excellent.....Five star customer service and food!!!.
We;ll be back as often as possible!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have eaten/ordered from Big House several times now. The food is always fantastic and the service is super! This is a relatively new establishment and is such a great addition to the neighbourhood. Their pizzas are creative with generous amounts of toppings atop your choice of sauce and a delicious crust. I absolutely love this place!