“Having family lunch 👍🏽”

Ranked #1,156 of 10,304 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: Visit us in a warm Iranian environment with the best kabab cuisine. Call us for takeout and delivery. We're located in North York.
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

The food was perfect.we had all kind of Kababs and all of them were so delicious!
The hospitality was 5 stars but the chairs were all crooked! Hopefully next time they will change them!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

We went there for family gathering. Food was way too expensive! Some of the Persian stews are up to 50$! My husband ordered Fesenjan. It was too watery and walnuts tasted raw. I know I shouldn’t compare this to my mom’s cooking but when I paid more than 50$ for this stew I expect a better quality. I ordered sultani- koobideh was average, Barg was great, tomatoes were burnt, and rice was too soft. Price was way too high for such a meal. Chairs were very uncomfortable. The cushions was old so we had to put our winter coat on the chairs to be able to reach the table. Our waitress was good, but her boss was really mean. She kept being rude to the staff. We asked our waitress to take a picture of us and her boss interrupted telling her if she took care of the table beside us! It was an average visit. We are not going to go back.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with a client to have food after a meeting. The host of this place was annoying as anything as she kept wandering near our table so we give her a tip. The menu is fine, the food is not worth the money, at all.
When the bill arrived I wanted to pay by cash, the host got upset as only 1$ was change and she wanted more tip. Absurd!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ZingyZest
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

While the mains are not inexpensive, the quality and skill in which they are prepared is top notch.

Starters are great as well, portions are pretty substantial.

Only complaint is the wine list, the mark-up is outrageous, IMO.

Service was very attentive, owner was by the table twice. Just fantastic.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, but service was bad. It started with the drinks. We ordered a bottle of wine. Since they put us at the table in front of the cellar, we had to get up so they can access it. After five minutes standing, the girl came out empty handed. Ten minutes later when I asked about the wine again, we were forced to get up again and another waiter went in to look for the bottle. She finally found it. They also screwed up the appetizers. My brother-in-law was very specific about the appetizer. Also, I had to ask them to lower the volume five times before they actually did it. The main course came late. They combined certain orders on one plate even though we didn’t ask them to do it and had to wait for them to come back with empty plates so we can separate the food. For a Saturday night they were not very busy. The place was half empty, while it seemed they had a lot of personnel running around. His we expected a better services.

Date of visit: November 2018