“Unique dining Experience”

House of Moments
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Description: RESTAURANT, GALLERY, LOUNGE, EVENTS SPACE, ART SPACE, WEDDING VENUE, BIRTHDAY PARTY House of Moments is a creative space that goes beyond showcasing thriving artists. We are Toronto's only art oriented venue that features a sensational delicate Eastern Fusion Cuisine. Take the time to relax and unwind among our cultured Moments Lounge.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been to HOM several times over the last year and each time feels like a unique experience. We have enjoyed romantic dinners, dinners with friends, business associates etc...

Each and every time, our guests were impressed with the food, décor and ambiance. The art collection (check out the doors from Persia and India, as well) is a wonderful value added aspect. Feels more like a restaurant in SOHO than TO.

Once you experience and enjoy the unique concept of dining in an art gallery, you'll want to return with your friends.

1  Thank George V
There are newer reviews for House of Moments

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was recommended to us. What you hear is all true. This place is hip, modern, cool and worth every penny.

It is one of the best sushi/ sashimis experiences i have ever had.

Everything was fresh. The sashimi was amazing!!. We also had a roll that was heavenly , as you bite you experience an explosion of flavors into your mouth. Food-gasm!.

Here you can do some pretty people watching as well as having a great meal. And you get what you pay for. That is always a plus in my book.

Try it for yourself. Thank me later.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I picked this place to celebrate an intimate gathering of friends because I heard good reviews about the quality of food and the unique design of the gallery. Everything was very well curated and it gave me a sense of relaxation after a good meal and spending time with close friends. The people here are very friendly and well acknowledged about art and styles.I love talking to these people and it was definitely one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in a long time.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I went to House of Moments for dinner a few nights ago and had the most wonderful experience. I was treating my partner for his birthday. We certainly felt like this was the location to celebrate this special occasion.
The food was marvellous, the venue and artwork were stunning and the staff were very friendly.
I will definitely be returning and recommending this restaurant to my friends and family.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My friend threw her birthday party here on a Saturday night. It isn't the best place to throw a birthday party if you're wanting to mingle with other strangers, however, it is still a nice space if you wanted a quiet low key birthday party with friends or a company party.
They have some sort of flaming fountain drink you can purchase for $16 which can do some serious damage to the birthday girl/boy. It's similar to a flaming lambo but a lot larger and it is a personalized item that House of Moment does.
The sushi bar was also open during my friends party - after 11pm which was nice since we were hungry.

I've also had another friend do their proposal here and the pictures were beautiful.
Nice atmosphere, nice staff, would come back here again to throw a company party.

1  Thank lind0r1