“Market type Restaurant Experince”
Review of Marche

Marche
Ranked #76 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My office is in RBC Plaza, so this place is very close by in the PATH.
My recommendation is - if you want to experience a market type restaurant, then do a visit. Other wise, food and drinks are very average. There are many choices of food; so get a card at the entry time and you have to lineup and get what you want - which gets really tiring during lunch time. I was waiting in the queue for Salmon for almost half an hour. So its not a relaxing lunch experience.
Everything is very expensive here.
If you are in a rush, they have pizza, bread, macaroons, doughnuts, Greek yogurt, sushi and coffee to pick up from the entrance area.

2  Thank AdyaLovesTraveling
There are newer reviews for Marche

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were encouraged to visit during our holiday. It was an unusual experience and the fact that we could choose from different counters was a new thing for us. The Asian seafood was good so was the pasta. They are not scant when pouring wine and the dessert was good. The service could have been better but overall we enjoyed it.
Carmen, Malta

1  Thank Carmen G
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I think the only thing I hate about the Marche is paying the bill ... its always awkward and if you have shopping your struggling for cash or card and to sign...design a better exit plan.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I was first introduced to Marché 14 years ago while visiting Toronto and my friends took me out to eat there. I haven't stopped talking about it since. This visit was not a disappointment, other than the technological updates (last time we had papers and stamps) the food and service remained on par with what I remembered. We only popped in for a light snack and coffee, but we really enjoyed it and will be back again!!

1  Thank ElPrimero001
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Marche is a restaurant that offers fresh, made to order food ranging from pasta dishes to meat to seafood to breakfast crepes (which are fabulous)! Wine, beer and other drinks are also served. Casual environment and you serve yourself but you will not be disappointed with the food! Right near the Hockey Hall of Fame, 42 Yonge Street

1  Thank DH_Traveler01