“Tinny Weeny Bites of Heaven”
Review of Bite Bar

Bite Bar
Ranked #166 of 184 Dessert in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Bite Bar offers truly unique bite sized desserts ranging from our signature bite sized cupcakes, to marshmallow bars to mini cheesecakes all freshly made in house. Pair any of our treats with our dessert inspired herbal teas or choose from our range of cocktails to take your biting experience to another level!
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I really love cup cakes and make it a point to always check out any new joints that pop up. I was expecting them to be two bite brownie size but was surprised when they were really small. About the size of a quarter.

I tried a bunch of different ones but my favourite was salted caramel and strawberry. I found the icing to cake ratio to be just perfect or else I usually wipe off most of the Icing ( too sweet for me). simply Delicious! I was also a fan of the caramel pudding.

T he bathroom is located off the main area. I quickly used it but was a bit scared indidnt lock it properly and id be exposed. Luckily that didn't happen.

There are newer reviews for Bite Bar

Reviewed June 2, 2013

"Just Bite It”, vanilla cake with raspberry vodka as a puree is just delicious! I’m now moving on to the triple chocolate one next week.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Perfect for adults and kids. Very tasty with lots of flavours to choose from. Highly recommended for people looking for a treat.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you love cupcakes, you have to visit Bite Bar when in Toronto.

My son can never get enough of them!

A great gift for any occasion and an amazing give away at trade booths to draw people in.