“Feel at home in this eating place”

Green Earth Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #1,144 of 9,175 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: East End
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed April 11, 2015

The spring roll appetizers made with rice wraps were a nice start and the main courses were delicious - just right for the portion size. The price was very reaonable. There was such a good selection catering to many peferences - even veggie maki. The atmosphere is quite professional but very down to earth. It's a great place to relax! Washrooms are sam level at bak.

1  Thank Susan D

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Everything we ate was delicious, and the staff (we saw only one person, but assumed there was another in the kitchen) was very friendly. The only disappointment was a lack of lemon cheesecake, but that's because it's so popular. Next time... :-)

1  Thank SuperTed19
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We called about 40 minutes before they closed and told them we would be there in 20 minutes, seeing we were from outta town, it was hard to order over the phone, she kept the dining room open for us while we ordered and gave us recommendations that proved fruitful, seeing we are not vegans. Pretty good salad and soy chicken sandwich and my wifes vegetable medley and tofu was very good. Would go back if we stayed longer. Thank you Green Earth

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Every one who would like to eat rich innovative vegetarian food, should be visiting Green Earth Vegetarian restaurant. Extraordinary experience for me I hope you will experience the same pleasure too.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been wanting to check this place out for awhile, but always it's the places you live closest to that take the longest to visit. Finally this week we went in and I can see us being regulars, which was a 50% surprise. I was convinced upon reading reviews and seeing the menu that I would be back, but moments after the food arrived my husband (who generally has historically not eaten meals without meat) announced he wanted to come back too. It is quite plainly delicious food, skillfully prepared and delivered in hearty portions. My pumpkin soup was a medium and I actually now fear how large the large may be. They were also very willing to accommodate changes to the menu and left tofu and a least favored vegetable off my husbands meal, increasing the chances he would enjoy it. The sauce was what sold him (and me) though, and its an in house mix so if we want it again a return visit (or perhaps many) is essential. I was warned that the Vietnamese espresso took a while to prepare and this was very, very true. I've actually never had one take quite so long, but it was delicious and with the vegan cream of comparable taste to others I'd had along this part of Toronto, perhaps a little less sweet. We shared a piece of vegan chocolate cake for desert which was perfection. Moist, rich and with a light icing. Highly recommend Green Earth, go now.