“healthy innovative cuisine”

Neighborhood: East End
Neighborhood: East End
“healthy innovative cuisine”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Every one who would like to eat rich innovative vegetarian food, should be visiting Green Earth Vegetarian restaurant. Extraordinary experience for me I hope you will experience the same pleasure too.

• Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
“My carnivorous husband wants to go back”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been wanting to check this place out for awhile, but always it's the places you live closest to that take the longest to visit. Finally this week we went in and I can see us being regulars, which was a 50% surprise. I was convinced upon reading reviews and seeing the menu that I would be back, but moments after the food arrived my husband (who generally has historically not eaten meals without meat) announced he wanted to come back too. It is quite plainly delicious food, skillfully prepared and delivered in hearty portions. My pumpkin soup was a medium and I actually now fear how large the large may be. They were also very willing to accommodate changes to the menu and left tofu and a least favored vegetable off my husbands meal, increasing the chances he would enjoy it. The sauce was what sold him (and me) though, and its an in house mix so if we want it again a return visit (or perhaps many) is essential. I was warned that the Vietnamese espresso took a while to prepare and this was very, very true. I've actually never had one take quite so long, but it was delicious and with the vegan cream of comparable taste to others I'd had along this part of Toronto, perhaps a little less sweet. We shared a piece of vegan chocolate cake for desert which was perfection. Moist, rich and with a light icing. Highly recommend Green Earth, go now.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Vegetarian Restaurant ever”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I discovered this restaurant 2 years ago and have been unable to stay away. The food is incredible, cooked to perfection and spiced well. The staff is friendly and welcoming and accommodate you order. The vegetarian meat is very good and the curry hear is delicious. The crispy nuggets are the best food you can have. The prices are fair and the hours generous.

• Visited January 2013