“Best Spa in Toronto”
Review of Spa Four Seasons

Spa Four Seasons
Ranked #3 of 115 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you're looking for the best spa in Toronto this is it. The level of luxury is not even comparable to anything I've ever experienced. Everything is top notch including service. Getting a massage on a heated table is so amazing!

There are newer reviews for Spa Four Seasons

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My girlfriends and I decided to have an afternoon at the four seasons spa and treated ourselves to a 90 minute honey massage. The facilities and service are fantastic (much better than the stillwater). The change rooms are beautiful and equipped with an abundance of high quality body care products. The lounge is relaxing with an assortment of teas, sweets and apples. We highly enjoyed the large steam room, pool and whirpool. My only complaint is that they did not have enough showers. I recommend this spa to all who are looking for some zen!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

'Went to the 6:00 slow flow class taught by Michelle Yu. It was a sheer pleasure!
Michelle is very clear in her instruction, conducts a very well-rounded class and even got me to breathe in places I didn't think I could. I'd recommend a class in the beautiful, serene studio to anyone interested in yoga, even a beginner. Todd, who runs the spa is 'hands-on'- right on top of things. Everyone, including Clara at front desk was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend you give this experience a try!

1  Thank tacritic
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My sons gave me a spa day for Christmas and on a blustery February day I entered the new Four Seasons Hotel - a bit nervous as I am not in the income bracket to enjoy such things on a regular basis. Well, my trepidation was gone instantly because everyone from the front door on was so helpful and friendly. The spa was beautiful and calming. I began by taking advantage of the Steam Room - fantastic especially after a cold the week before. The facial by Kathy was extraordinary!! Wow - a full neck, shoulder and arm massage along with the wonderful facial. My skin is radiant and soft. Geysel did the best mani/pedi I have ever had - I take good care of my feet so never really saw the purpose in a pedi/mani but Geysel changed my mind. The front desk are lots of fun too! Now I have to let me sons know that this is a good birthday present too!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Four Seasons Spa gets big points for their serene environment - everything with a touch of Asian simplicity and beauty - and incredible, un-Toronto like service. Where did they find the staff anyway?! The facials and massages are perfection, no hard sales pushes. The pool and jacuzzi gorgeous; love the underwater music. And knowing I'm a repeat client and my music preferences, as an example, are table stakes. Wish they would get the water treatment rooms open already. But the grand illusion is broken by small things that as a new spa, need fixing. If they pay attention to my feedback card, they will be the number 1 spa in T.O.