“Relaxing zen space in the midtown rush”
Review of Spa Four Seasons

Spa Four Seasons
Ranked #3 of 111 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
Southport, CT
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Relaxing zen space in the midtown rush”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

took a restorative yoga class there - my first such class and my first visit to the spa at the Four Seasons new location. Beautiful, luxe setting. Front staff efficient and welcoming. Pool is beautiful.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Honestly, the prices may scare you. This is the largest spa in Toronto, and worth the money. Just plan to take advantage of the amenities , lounge in the pool etc. Kathy gave me the best facial ever, complete with aromatherapy experiences, a consultation, and a true massage. Unlike other fancy spas where they throw the steamer on and leave to go eat, she stayed in the room the whole time and made me feel like a movie star! Treat Yourself....

Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hot Stone Massage is heavenly!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've been to a number of spas in Toronto because I work and live here. Many of them have been good such as Still Water and Hazelton. I have to say though that my experience at the Four Seasons yesterday was the best experience I have had by far! Yes the spa is beautiful, modern, extremely clean and totally done to the nine's... but its the Four Seasons, so I kind of expected that to be the case.
What made this an exceptional experience was the following:
1. Incredible service! Every single staff member that I interacted with was attentive and polite. Michelle helped to book me and she was totally friendly & accommodating, working with my hectic schedule changes without a problem. The staff all had personality, they were not all over you but there always seemed to be someone "around" should you need anything. They made eye contact when speaking to you and were extremely helpful and friendly! There was nothing pretentious about this spa, yet you feel as though you are very important... I thought that I might be in heaven!
2. Mary Jane!!!!! All I can say is WOW!!! She was amazing! Don't be fooled by her size she might be small but she puts any male massage therapist I've had to shame! I have massage on a regular basis, although this was my first Hot Stone, I have to say it was by far the best massage I have ever had! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Mary Jane rocks! She was polite, professional and a master at what she does! Including working seamlessly around an injury I had to an ankle and working on my wrists and forearms that have been abused by laptops & smart phones, they feel so good today I can't believe it!
3. The facilities are fantastic! The steam room was wonderful (definitely make sure you leave time for this after you massage) and the pool & whirlpool area were very nice and relaxing. I didn't see the gym but I'm sure its nice too! Do yourself a favour and make sure you leave time to take advantage of the extras.

If you are coming to Toronto or live here, this is definitely a spot you should visit if you are looking to pamper yourself or burn off some stress! It is a little on the pricey side though so if you are on a budget you might have to plan ahead. I know I will be going back again!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank wonder-round
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice getaway”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

When you need to get away for the day or staying in town for a couple days. The spa at the Four Seasons will not disappoint.

Excellent facilities, friendly professional staff and overall an excellent relaxing experience. The pool is also very impressive.

Toronto, Canada
“Four Seasons Toronto Spa”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited the luxury spa and found it to be OK. Spent most of my time at the Nail bar and while my aesthetician was applying the color to my toes, I had asked to confirm if this was the navy dark color I had picked and she said Yes. Turns out it was actually dark black when I got home in proper lighting...very disappointed that she is not aware of her dark polishes. (Must have been switched somehow)
During my manicure after, she had filed my nail too short that it had cut my skin open and bled; leaving the spa of course with cut up skin on my one finger !!! I have had too many manicures in my lifetime and this is the first time a clumsy accident like this one happened...

The Nail bar has a serene setting, but Not "conversation friendly" if you bring your friends/family with you, there are walls in between the pedicure stations for single seating and same for the manicure set-up. Not impressed, especially if someone would like to have a Bridal party there or group of friends.

I love the contemporary decor of the spa, very sleek and upscale, couches are very comfortable, although in the lounge/change room area, it is a bit of a maze with no signs above any doorways.

I would love to come back to this spa, but i'm afraid of getting my skin cut during a manicure now.