“Unique Dining Experience”

Ranked #10 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very unusual restaurant. The decor is Art Deco. The staff are very attentive. The food is very fresh and original. The atmosphere is friendly and easy-going. I dined there with my daughters just before a Phil Collins concert and it was a perfect way to start a festive evening.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,011)

Reviewed June 11, 2019

As with other reviews-good food and fresh seasonal offering, but was hesitant on taking my husband after hearing that they took the Duck off the menu. I had the oyster mushroom appetizer and pork 3 ways. Husband had the skirt steak. The portions of the appetizer and main dish are on the smaller side. Each of the pork done differently were tasty. You definitely need to order appetizers to go with your main dish to feel satiated, but each of their dishes are well put together and has fantastic flavor. I would rather have that than having large portions with average flavors. Enjoyed it as our last dinner meal of our Canada trip.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had some really great food, but also a few dishes that didn’t quite hit the mark. Unfortunately having a few food allergies there were a few dishes in the menu I would have liked to try that I couldn’t. And some that I thought would have been ok but due to the fusion style of the restaurant I couldn’t. The steak tartar was great and the lobster bisque (which has cilantro in it? So I couldn’t try) was also good. Definitely worth a visit but need to pick the right dishes.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Sorry to boast everyone’s bubbles, but I had so great expectations after reading the critics that I felt compelled to write this review...we were so happy we had a delicious complimentary fried mushroom appetizer that was absolutely delicious ...so we were sure the main course would be awesome ....we had the pork and the lobster spaghetti and honestly, I would do better at home ( no, I am not a cook). Both were tasteless, saltless, boring... so disappointing....the other hand, service is great... but well, we went for the food...

Reviewed June 5, 2019

We went here to celebrate our anniversary and decided to try the chef's tasting. We were seated at the chefs table which faced the kitchen. The food was simply amazing, the server was attentive but not overbearing. The only downside to the evening was that it was very loud. Overall, it was a great experience and I cannot wait to do it again.