“Great food great service”
Review of Richmond Station

Richmond Station
Ranked #4 of 8,650 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
“Great food great service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food and modern vibe. Great service. Restaurant has nice seating arrangements, non-pretentious service. Small menu but good options. Price for entrees in $24-32 range. I enjoyed the duck confit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I made a reservation from the Netherlands as we needed a good place before the bluejays game. Could only select 17:00 online, which was good as the game started at 19. We took the specialty of the board, Angus steak made in two ways, was really good! I ordered two glasses red, where 30 is a bit over the top, i know now. Small note no children menu, but that was easy solved to share a menu item. Service very alert and flexible. At 17:00 it is still a bit quite, but they sell meat as they buy whole cow and use or sell all pieces, quite interesting. Desert was good too, so yes nice place.

1 Thank Veeksels
Toronto
“Delicious Food, Perfect Service & Excellent Ambiance”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have walked by Richmond Station countless times and was pleasantly surprised by my first meal there. The ambiance is a 9/10 - non pretentious, clean and friendly waitstaff. You can tell by the clientele present that they're there for the food. The menu is priced on the higher side, but not outrageous. With one or two drinks, an appetizer and a main, a setting is around $75 per person. They have a decent wine list on hand, decent beers as well. To start, I ordered the scalloped ceviche - an excellent choice. Indicative of the rest of the meal. My main was the orecchiette which were on special - this used to be my favourite meal at a restaurant down the street (which is no longer worth a mention). The meal was very rich, not greasy and filling. I didn't make it to try the desert but the options peaked my interest. It's a good place to bring a date, go in a group or have a business lunch. I'd definitely return.

1 Thank travelanywhere81
batavia,il
“Best desert ever would be best dinner but”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything was very good excellent desert entree outstanding reason not best meal was because entree sides could be more plentiful needed a bit more wine list not the best tho sufficient ambiance and presentation outstanding a must do choice for Seurat bit of a hidden gem

3 Thank marindale
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Better Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I were visiting for her work conference, and I read the TA reviews on here. The reviews lived up to our expectations. We shared the polenta fries and ceviche for appetizers. The ceviche was served on crisps, and was very fresh and tasty. The polenta was wonderful as well, but I would have enjoyed slightly more sauce . The food arrived very quickly, which was a bonus as we were both quite hungry. I got the pierogies, with a beet puree and herbs. I loved them. As someone who grew up on them, I was excited and nervous to try them. I was not disappointed at all. They had a nice crunch on the outside and the inside was very flavorful. My wife loved the burger, enough said. I definitely recommend this spot to anyone looking for a menu with a wide variety of choices, and a restaurant with a fun ambiance. Lastly, the staff was so cool. I casually asked one of the young ladies for a recommendation for tonight, and next thing I knew, I got an itinerary for the rest of my time in Toronto. Hell, I may go back for round 2 here anyways.

1 Thank CharmCityEsq