“Absolutely marvelous”

Ranked #4 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Where do I begin? The food, wine and service were all over the top. The quinoa salad was so different and had so many flavors. I had the hamburger which was outstanding with the grilled onions. The wait staff was so attentive and made our meal outstanding. We had inquired about poutine and then the next thing we knew the chef brought them to our table.

2  Thank Pumpvixen
Write a ReviewReviews (1,676)

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I decided to try it thanks to tripadvisor. It really met my expectations. I recommend this spot to anyone. Great night and a great experience!

1  Thank Phil E
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Make reservations - we had reservations for 5:30 and when we left at 7:15 to go to Theatre there was a line up to get a table.
Service was very good - the waiter knew the menu and the wines.
Food was well prepared and presented.
You can watch them cook which is kind of fun.
Overall a nice experience.

2  Thank Robin and Diane F
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was fortunate to be asked out to Richmond Station with some colleagues. I hear it is not always an easy place to get a table at given its meteoric popularity and following. We had a bit of an "in" which made it easier.
Richmond Station is urban, relaxed fine dining where the customers are pretty eclectic - corporate suits, artists, tourists, grey hair, long hair - it is all represented. The space is smallish but the seating is well arranged and the vibe is definitely upbeat with the din of conversations and good times all around.
Everything we ordered was so incredibly good we ended up passing bites and samples around to each other. The wine list is impressive and the staff well versed in pairings. They let you start off at a price point that is comfortable and can run you up the ladder if you want a premium bottle.
I won't comment on any particular dish as I know the menu is local source dependent and it changes so just go knowing whatever you choose is going to be delicious.
We left knowing that it is a place to return to and I would recommend it to anyone who want dining the way it is meant to be!

1  Thank WBW2013
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We hosted a lunch here for 8 people and everyone loved it. Great options that all taste great. Booking can be a challenge if you don't give yourself enough time but we'll worth