“The food was really all that....”
Review of Richmond Station

Richmond Station
Ranked #5 of 9,002 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

and some! Got together with good friends for a quick bite and thoroughly enjoyed our server as much as the food. We had heard a tonne about RS and wasn't sure if it could live up to our expectations. Food was presented hot and was amazing. Would definately go back again

3  Thank 4kids2dogsandahubby
Write a ReviewReviews (1,719)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took my girlfriend here for her birthday and we loved the unique spin on the food. My chicken was roasted to perfection and then a drizzled with a delightful spicy sauce.

My girlfriend had a pasta dish and thoroughly enjoyed it too.

1  Thank YikkoTO
Reviewed March 2, 2014

While visiting Toronto for a fun weekend, we had dinner at Richmond Station with friends. The menu is incredibly interesting, filled with ingredients carefully raised or chosen by the restaurant. The server was professional, friendly and incredibly knowledgeable about the menu items and their associated details. Most important, the food was fabulous: interesting, perfectly prepared, beautifully presented. This was one of the better meals we have had anywhere.

1  Thank EdwardP56
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a small restaurant and if you don’t have a reservation you may not get seated for lunch. The hostess was great and said as long as we were out within an hour; one table was still available so we lucked out and left the restaurant with time to spare.

We tried the lunch prix fixe, and at a $19 each it was a good deal and a fair amount of food. The white bean soup was very flavourful and the main was beefsteak; thinly sliced, and nicely seasoned, although it was cooked perfectly, unfortunately it was a little tough.

I will try the restaurant again.

1  Thank AppleSpice
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I recently ventured to Toronto for a romantic overnight; as new parents, we rarely get to treat ourselves to date night. So, upon reading about Richmond Station, I immediately sought out a reservation. Not only do we love farm to table, but we are huge Top Chef fans and the restaurant sounded right up our alley.

The service was warm and inviting, our table was ready as soon as we arrived, and we were seated by the kitchen, which was a unique and fun way to dine.

All of our choices were delicious, but the standout of the night, by far, was their Halibut special. Hands down one of the best fish dishes I've EVER tasted, and my husband said the same.

I would highly recommend Richmond Station, and would return in a heart beat.

2  Thank enb18