“ah-mazing!”

Ranked #4 of 8,715 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

if you visit this place - which you absolutely should, you have got to have their burger. quite possibly the best burger I have ever eaten - and I eat a lotta burgers! don't miss it, cool vibe, friendly servers, awesome food. The full package.

There are newer reviews for Richmond Station

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Having looked back on the places I've doled out a 5 to, I don't think I was overly generous to any, but Richmond Station topped most of them a notch so I really want to give it a 6. Bagged an unexpected seat at the chefs table to add some theatre - though it was very much intense efficiency in the kitchen rather than manic flamboyance - to what was a fabulous meal. Everything was spot on starting with corn & scallop pakoras and spinach & black bean empanadas - both absolutely delicious. Mains were the burger (I'm told excellent but I only sampled the chips, which were unusually good, the dash of rosemary on them a masterstroke. My main of jerk chicken was gorgeous. The minor weak spot was the ice cream cake for dessert, which was good, but was a relative letdown after the restaurant gave us a sampler of the special dessert as a pre-dessert - an absolutely stunning orange posset with blueberries, corn ice cream & a delicious cookie. Service was excellent throughout, including some recommendations for wineries and restaurants for the next phase of the holiday. For the price, it's hard to recall a better value eating out experience anywhere.

2  Thank Steve D
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Where ever I am, I always go on tripadvisor to search for the top places to be. I was in Toronto for a girls wkd at the end of August and because I was the one with dietary needs I chose to come here. Why? it was fresh and made to order and I could pick and change some of the menu. However, when we arrived, our server, Nancy was incredible. She walked me thru the menu, consulted with Chef Hendrix, who said leave it up to him. He came to my table and presented the food that he had made for me and explained what he did. For who I am in my food habits, it can be difficult but the staff didn't even blink an eye and treated me with respect. Thank you Richmond Station. I will be back. I had the pakoras, quinoa salad and zucchini fritters.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Good casual restaurant with good vibe, small menu but all done well, great specials. Try to reserve a table at back of restaurant to catch the atmosphere and energy of open kitchen, would recommend to friends

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food was good, but definitely pricey. The Station Burger was delicious, but at $20 I can't say I was over the moon about it. Everything was really delicious ... spinach and black bean empanadas and pierogies ... Couldn't really fault them other than the price. Service was very pleasant as well. Go when you want to splurge.

1  Thank CRM0622