“Boneless wings FTW”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Wings are half price on Tuesdays (note this doesn’t apply when a Jays game is on)
I enjoyed the boneless wings with Mississippi Honey BBQ sauce - comes with ten pieces and crispy fries.
My boyfriend ordered two pounds of wings and he loved the spicy sauce.
Deep fried pickles are also tasty, great as an appetizer.
Free soft drink refills are a bonus and staff are very friendly.
Lots of TVs all around the restaurant to watch the game.
Good value when you’re looking for a wing fix.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank forthekellofit

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I ate here last night with a group of friends and the food was absolutely delicious. I ordered the margarita chicken tacos which came with tortilla chips and was very satisfied. I also ordered a glass of sangria and I was impressed with it compared to other places I’ve ordered it from. The atmosphere is casual and pub style. We did have a seat near the door and it was a bit drafty. It is a small place but overall we enjoyed our experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

The food is great—especially the poutine. The staff is super friendly. The location is great. However, it's a very popular place on game days/evenings, and because of this, they need a much larger building with more patio space.

1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Ate at King Street West twice as food was really good, drink was good and service was good. Offers on each day which is good. Recommended.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I am sincerely a fan of St Louis, a friend of ours owns one on the east end of the city. However, this St. Louis is poorly managed. We were refused to be seated because one of two of us did not have ID... now let me explain further. We frequent this St. Louis quiet a bit and never have been IDed so were surprised that we had to present our ID.

The bouncer offered to get a manager to see if she can be of assistance, she immediately turned us away. This manager happens to live in the same building as us and knows us personally as she used to work at another bar with us in the area. Thus, she very much knows we are of age (we are both in early 30s). Now, I am not suggesting she should bend the rules but I am sure there is a polite way of asking people whom she knows personally to kindly get our IDs .. or sit us down and have one of us run to get to it. They would not even seat us ... stating "you know we can't serve you".

We will definitely not ever be returning to this St. Louis's again. If you are in the area find another place to dine.