“Very good food and service”
Review of Bonimi

Bonimi
Ranked #1,127 of 10,303 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Sunnylea
Neighborhood: Sunnylea
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Based on reviews and location, I had a business lunch with three colleagues. The server was very friendly and knowledgeable and provided good suggestions. Everything looked and tasted great. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Definitely get a reservation. Great place. Order the Shopska but share. Order the Gurmanska Urmansaka and anything schnitzel.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Came here for a business dinner. Nice restaurant but the menu is limited and you have to enjoy meat. My business colleague ordered the Cevapi and I ordered the Pork Schnitzel. While the meat was good, the Pork Schnitzel was tasteless. I prefer the Pork Schnitzel from the Bier Markt as they give you cranberry, gravy and other tasty sides to go with the large piece of meat. The Cevapi was okay. Mravokic is much better in taste and price wise. Overall, this place is not bad but you need to bring your own sauces if you want flavour.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I decided for this restaurant based on the ratings given by others in Trip Advisor and Yelp however I think there are way better options in town than Bomini.

place is well decorate, illuminated and organized. Plate presentation is good and the service is okay (too slow for my taste). prices are reasonable similar to others serbian rest in the GTA area.

To start I had the Teleca Corba (veal ragout) and the LEPINJA SA KAJMAKOM and both were delicious,

Main course was a Cevapi and it was okay because taste wise I had the night before a delicious one in another serbian restaurant, size wise these were way smaller and the worse was that they were greasy regardless the fact that they are supposed to be grilled.

Baked beans were not that tasteful. Because I tried other Serbian restaurants I think this was my first and last visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I have been reviewing restaurants for many years, and have never before reviewed the same place twice, until now. I have returned to Bonimi several times since my first amazing visit, and every visit has been just as delightful as the first one that I raved about here on TripAdvisor. The reason I decided to review it again was my discovery of their Gurmanska Pljeskavica (veal/pork/minced steak filled with cheese and prosciutto). This is unquestionably the most delicious piece of meat I've ever tasted, and the serving is huge. There are many reasons to eat at Bonimi regularly, but you should go there at least once to experience the culinary joy of Gurmanska Pljeskavica. Your taste buds will fall in love!

Date of visit: July 2018