“A Steakhouse with Amazing Fish”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #850 of 8,771 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My grandson and I have visited The Keg on Leslie Street three times now and we have been very happy with our experience. It's a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
He has had the Filet Mignon and I have had Salmon or Black Cod. I don't eat meat but his steak was done to perfection and he enjoyed it so much. My Black Cod was the very best I have had anywhere.
Wait staff were so friendly that we were wished a Goodnight by four different people.
We will definitely continue to go back for the service and of course for the tasty food.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to The Keg. Ordered a nice Chianti . Wine was excellent Had the prime rib it was very good . Cooked medium rare as requested. Great horseradish. Wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing was great as well. Service was very good. Great steakhouse experience. Nice old school environment . I will repeat.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

It's probably been 30 years since the last time I set foot in a Keg; back when they first opened in the downtown location. Decided to go back there and see for m'self. Strangely enough, the menu is fairly consistent with what I remembered, although the food is good and fresh, solid value in a steak restaurant. Five of us, including cocktails and dessert, roughly $50/head. Steaks were very tasty, as good as any other upscale steak place in the city. Value is if you go with their "classic" meal, which includes a salad and sides. Portions big enough that I ended up with take home. Dessert portion perhaps too big for the rich dinner. I'd surely go back again. Decor lovely, place is huge, but you don't feel cavernous; divided into smaller areas, booths available, and a nice lounge up front. The Yonge Eg area is a hopping area of town, and this restaurant is just perfect for the area.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We were on birthday diner of 12!!
Food - great.
Drinks - excellent.
Atmosphere full with good energy and people.
And finally, the service was amaizing!!! No words to describe.
Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is a "newer" Keg in Toronto located at Yonge/Eglinton and overall I find the experience to be quite on par with other Kegs.

There is a formal dining area or you can sit in the bar/lounge area. Both areas you get full menu service but in the bar/lounge you usually don't have to wait which is a nice.

I had the prime rib and thought it was great, it was cooked exactly the way I liked and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The complimentary ciabata bun to start was very fresh and tasty.

I would come again.